Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Watford - Tuesday 12th February - 19:45

Yeah that's the thing.

Get Andy on the case.

I had a quick look for you, but couldn't find anything cheaper. Could've done with booking it a few months ago ;)

Am sure Andy will find you something.

The alternative is Fox Traveling it ;)

Fez has just agreed to pay for my match ticket if I go to this :cool:

I think he might be drunk but I have it in text!

I like to think of it as payback for when I agreed to drive back from London to Lincoln via Northampton.

All in all it means a £23 return trip for me :cool:

This game is my heaven. You suckas will all being paying up the nosehairs for trains etc but im 25 mins away on the bus which costs me - a student - one solitary squidsy to purchase. And this is a return at that.

Anybody i like enough may take my number and if desperate for accomodation may pay me to stay at my gaff.

All that remains is which pub we going to? I suggest a cheeky pop to Bar Me afterwards as its cheap as fook and there is the worlds fittest barmaid there who dancing up on the bar like Coyote Ugly.

Anybody who wants any info about Watford drop me a pm, like i said its practically a home game for me, my missus in fact works a street away from Vicarage Road.

Getting my ticket tommorrow if the office is open if not monday.

This game is my heaven. You suckas will all being paying up the nosehairs for trains etc but im 25 mins away on the bus which costs me - a student - one solitary squidsy to purchase. And this is a return at that.

Anybody i like enough may take my number and if desperate for accomodation may pay me to stay at my gaff.

All that remains is which pub we going to? I suggest a cheeky pop to Bar Me afterwards as its cheap as fook and there is the worlds fittest barmaid there who dancing up on the bar like Coyote Ugly.

Anybody who wants any info about Watford drop me a pm, like i said its practically a home game for me, my missus in fact works a street away from Vicarage Road.

Getting my ticket tommorrow if the office is open if not monday.

OPENING HOURS

Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm

Saturday Non-Matchday: 9am - 5pm

Matchday: 9am - kick-off and 30 minutes after final whistle

Sunday 10am-4pm

;) There you go pal.

I'm looking forward to this game as well, can't see us taking many though. :unsure:

Found a Travelodge which is literally right next to the ground I think, but it's £60 a night. Rip off.

Is that what you were looking at pal?

Yeah but if you share with LD3 etc it's a hell of a lot cheaper.

As long as you don't mind getting a bit cosy with them :unsure:

Exactly; if you book a family room, it should sleep 4 (officially), but it's the same price as a double.

I'm looking forward to this game as well, can't see us taking many though. :unsure:

In some ways, I find it better when there's less of us there. :dunno:

Two days prior to Valentines Day.

Worst case scenario: Spend all my money on Watford, we get a proper hammering, and I get a proper bollocking from the missus for being broke.

Is the risks worth taking? Is it ****. I'm well up for this game.

Exactly; if you book a family room, it should sleep 4 (officially), but it's the same price as a double.

In some ways, I find it better when there's less of us there. :dunno:

Aye, it's basically unreserved seating providing we haven't sold out. Atmosphere is sometimes better too. ;)

Didnt we beat these 4 - 1?

When was this game, I don't recall. :whistle:

Never happened!

Cheers SamL for the info. Ill be getting tickets tommorrow then.

It's alright pal. I'm informed that theres still plenty of tickets left ;)

I might get Fox Travel,

But I could get the train.

How much are the trains?

Or i might just get a lift.

:D

Leave 2ish, tin on the thames, I need a few garments from A+F then we'll head to the game get back at 1ish, update grounds I've been to on facebook, Barca 11am next morning. Stuff of dreams.

Got a feeling this will be a good away day, hopefully no more than 500 there bit like Burnley, stand where you please.

:D

Leave 2ish, tin on the thames, I need a few garments from A+F then we'll head to the game get back at 1ish, update grounds I've been to on facebook, Barca 11am next morning. Stuff of dreams.

Got a feeling this will be a good away day, hopefully no more than 500 there bit like Burnley, stand where you please.

Aint going now you pair are.

Archived