Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Watford - Tuesday 12th February - 19:45

I know yeah!!

Just what I call it tbh, get you into central London much quicker. We left watford at half 6ish for a night out at a theatre near Picadilly it started at half 7, we got the "fast track" thing and only just made it, if we wouldnt we'd have easily missed the start. I wouldn't even call watford "London" there arn't many tube stations further away than it.

It's just very close to London isn't it? In Hertfordshire.

Its just because it was 6 months ago, plus we've had so many shit matches, i've forgot most of them.
5 months ago to be fair.

Precisely Bert. Even if there have been numerous shite matches since, you should still remember that one.

Ticket Prices in advance:

£20.00 adults

£15.00 over 65s/young adults/students with a valid NUS card

£10.00 under 16s

Ticket prices on matchday (subject to availability)

£25.00 adults

£15.00 under 16s

From the Watford OS.

Should be the same for us.

We haven't played Watford at home yet this season.

It didn't happen.

Quite right Geoffrey.

I tried a campaign once upon a time to omit any discussions of this match (that didn't happen). Unfortunately it faltered after only attracting one member. Who's laughing now though? Hmm? Eh?

Quite right Geoffrey.

I tried a campaign once upon a time to omit any discussions of this match (that didn't happen). Unfortunately it faltered after only attracting one member. Who's laughing now though? Hmm? Eh?

I was thinking of starting a campaign.

Walkers to West Brom.

It's got a certain ring to it, don't ya think?

On this note... when teachers told you to pick on someone your own size, did you start calling them names?

I was a well behaved pupil at all times. And I have the grades to back it up. Ahem.

Although I do have my own experience of being bullied (by people like you :angry: ). When I was born my Mum and sister used to call me Kermit because I had massive feet and long legs.

:cry:

For anybody who will be traveling to this one by coach, the coach leaves at 3.30pm. Emailed the ticket office thiis morning ;)

Cheers for that im going on coach i reckon just need to clarify it with the person i go with :D

I was a well behaved pupil at all times. And I have the grades to back it up. Ahem.

Although I do have my own experience of being bullied (by people like you :angry: ). When I was born my Mum and sister used to call me Kermit because I had massive feet and long legs.

:cry:

I used to get called TUBBY by my next door neighbour when I was a kid :cry:

We have been allocated 1270 Tickets for this fixture priced at £20 Adults, £15 Over 65's, 16-19 years old and students under 25 with NUS Cards and £10 Under 16's.

Ticket prices will increase on the day of the match to £25 Adults, £15 Over 65's, 16-19 years old and Students Under 25 with NUS Card and Under 16's.

Tickets will go on sale as follows:

Monday 28th Jan- Priority 1 STH

Tuesday 29th Jan- Priority 2 STH

Wednesday 30th Jan- Priority 3 STH

Thursday 31st Jan- Members

Fruday 1st Feb - General sale

Fox Travel coaches will depart from the Walkers Stadium at 3.30pm and are priced at £13 Adults, £11 Concessions and £12 Adult STH and £10 Concession STH.

I'm game. Not bad pricing.

No sign of unreserved seating sadly.

Unfortunately not. I emailed Peter Jones yesterday about the prospect of unreserved seating but haven't recieved a reply as of yet.

Not bad prices for the game, will definitely be there. Unlikely that we'll sell out 1200 tickets for a tuesday night away game.

Archived