Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Watford - Tuesday 12th February - 19:45

I'm game. Not bad pricing.

No sign of unreserved seating sadly.

This happened last time we played them, tuesday night 2-2 game. Hughesy scoring, nearly won 3-2. Anyway tickets were given out with seat numbers but on the gate they said sit where you like. We wont sell it all out anyway so im sure it wont be a problem in moving. Think last time we took 600. Then we played West Ham 3 days later and took no more than 300, now that was wank.

I thought i'd share some info i got from a watford forum. If you go to the game and you want to get into central london after, use the train line not the tube - the train line is much quicker and trains return to watford until 3am (if you're staying in a hotel or parked in watford)

I thought i'd share some info i got from a watford forum. If you go to the game and you want to get into central london after, use the train line not the tube - the train line is much quicker and trains return to watford until 3am (if you're staying in a hotel or parked in watford)

Cheers, was planning on doing so. Watford High Street I guess?

The 'Watford Junction' train station I believe, about the same distance as Leicester station from the walkers. 20 mins on foot? Taxi shouldn't be expensive.

Watford Junction is outside of the London Travelcard zones though. The High street station is closer to the ground & valid on a travelcard, although the trains are slower.

Watford Junction is outside of the London Travelcard zones though. The High street station is closer to the ground & valid on a travelcard, although the trains are slower.

It might have been that one then. If it's not the underground and a train station that would be the one.

Yeah but the price goes up by about £5.

How are we getting to this one by the way sir?

I get back from ze germany so I'll arleady be in london town.

You lot can train it & stay the night (cheap) if you fancy or be ladies & get the Fox travel.

You lot can train it & stay the night (cheap) if you fancy or be ladies & get the Fox travel.

Fox Travel with me ;) My last time this season. Fact. SUAS, I'm no lady :o

Booked my tickets for this one today so I'll definitely be there :D

I've been told it's 30 quid each to stay the night, find me something cheaper.

I've been told it's 30 quid each to stay the night, find me something cheaper.

Found a Travelodge which is literally right next to the ground I think, but it's £60 a night. Rip off.

Is that what you were looking at pal?

Archived