Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Watford - Tuesday 12th February - 19:45

Me either. Think that's all we said on way home. You couldn't stop laughing it smelt that nice not normal.

Car fixed yet?

Thursday baby.

And before you ask no me and Shaun will not be chillin' down Tudor road at ridiculous hours that night!!

Me either. Think that's all we said on way home. You couldn't stop laughing it smelt that nice not normal.

Car fixed yet?

Haha I was laughing 'cos of staceys face she was dying in the back!! She'd never smelt the Bert aroma :unsure:

Did you get your revenge on Maybes by beating him at pool when you got back?

Haha I was laughing 'cos of staceys face she was dying in the back!! She'd never smelt the Bert aroma :unsure:

He beat me 2-1 at snooker mate. The cheating bastard.

Hahaha, I was laughing cos of how you was laughing lol and yeah beat him 2-1

Shaun's actually and you were the one frantically giving directions.

Good night tbh I though, untill the way home.

You got there dint ya? Had a laugh on the ghetto and that. Then you was being a boi racer.

Got my ticket.

Be aware the rows start at AA then to LL. then a b c.... till Y i believe, but who cares park your bums wherever. Up the blue crew.

Are you sure mate? So row Y is the very back row? Thats the row I'm on.

:clap:

If anybody is wondering why their tickets may have stubs missing, it's because Watford are now operating a new barcode system.

I recieved my tickets today and just had to check with the ticket office that my tickets were Ok to be used.

Thought I'd pass on the information. ;)

I doubt the name game will be played. 3 heads in the back against 2 in the front...one whom is the driver.

Wilkesy is pretty special at it aswell.

Only a short trip to watford really.

Backing out already. :cool::D

I'll be there. Just had confirmation from Fez that my ticket is purchased. Thank you kind sir!

And I will be wearing THE lucky shirt.

So far my record in this shirt stands at:

Played 2

Won 2

Drew 0

Lost 0

Scored 4

Conceded 0

Points 6

Come on. We WILL win.

Oh yeah, we'd sold 600 as of about lunchtime. Not bad going really, especially considering we have over a week until the game, including a matchday. Will be a surprisingly good turnout compared to usual mid-week games.

Tbf, it's not that far for the majority of fans, at most it'll take an hour and a half.

If 6500 can get to Chelsea on a Wednesday night, im sure 1200 can get to Watford on a Tuesday night.

Tbf, it's not that far for the majority of fans, at most it'll take an hour and a half.

If 6500 can get to Chelsea on a Wednesday night, im sure 1200 can get to Watford on a Tuesday night.

Can't see Frank Lampard getting a loan move to Watford before the match.

Archived