Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Watford - Tuesday 12th February - 19:45

how many tickets have we been allocated and do you think we will sell out?

I believe I've already posted this information, READ.

I can't see us selling out, can't remember the last time we sold out a midweek away league game. :rolleyes:

Fez has just agreed to pay for my match ticket if I go to this :cool:

I think he might be drunk but I have it in text!

I like to think of it as payback for when I agreed to drive back from London to Lincoln via Northampton.

All in all it means a £23 return trip for me :cool:

Hold on, via Leicester aswell surely. :wub:

Fez has just agreed to pay for my match ticket if I go to this :cool:

I think he might be drunk but I have it in text!

I like to think of it as payback for when I agreed to drive back from London to Lincoln via Northampton.

All in all it means a £23 return trip for me :cool:

Hold on, via Leicester aswell surely. :wub:

Went down this morning to get my tickets and both the coaches are full, so i had to put my name down on a reserve list and if they get enough people to go on the coach then they will get another coach :(

They ****1n Better i want to go to this :(

Bert - less of it.

In other news: Maybe 2 spaces in the car going as tshine canny make it, but we'll be heading down midday ish, tenner would be nice to cover fuel. (various)

Few things to consider:

- Shayne ward will be played all the way down and back

- We may park at a tube station and tube it to watford as it is a bit outta the way and a reet trek from central Larrrndon

Currently me, tevez and JBF (50/50)

Went down this morning to get my tickets and both the coaches are full, so i had to put my name down on a reserve list and if they get enough people to go on the coach then they will get another coach :(

Two coaches is poor. With still over a week to go, we should put on another coach with it being half term and all. The families will be up for it. :whistle:

As much of an arse you are:

Contact your local supporters group, they usually have coaches with plenty of spaces going down.

Looks like the Maybes-mobile (New) IS GOING TO BE FULL TO THE BRIM. Maybes Bert wilkesy and 2 other jokers (Ched and LD3) appear to be coming. Football name game. Easyyyy.

Looks like the Maybes-mobile (New) IS GOING TO BE FULL TO THE BRIM. Maybes Bert wilkesy and 2 other jokers (Ched and LD3) appear to be coming. Football name game. Easyyyy.

I doubt the name game will be played. 3 heads in the back against 2 in the front...one whom is the driver.

Wilkesy is pretty special at it aswell.

Only a short trip to watford really.

I doubt the name game will be played. 3 heads in the back against 2 in the front...one whom is the driver.

Wilkesy is pretty special at it aswell.

Only a short trip to watford really.

That is a true story. We'll just have to make sure no-one breaks wind like yesterday.

Bert - less of it.

In other news: Maybe 2 spaces in the car going as tshine canny make it, but we'll be heading down midday ish, tenner would be nice to cover fuel. (various)

Few things to consider:

- Shayne ward will be played all the way down and back

- We may park at a tube station and tube it to watford as it is a bit outta the way and a reet trek from central Larrrndon

Currently me, tevez and JBF (50/50)

Don't suppose you've got room for yours truly?

I would.

They were ****ing wrong mate!!!

I cant believe dickhead scored :angry::cry:

Me either. Think that's all we said on way home. You couldn't stop laughing it smelt that nice not normal.

Bert's a smelly bastard, I wouldn't go for more than 10 miles in a car with that tramp.

Joe's taken one of the places in my automobile (News of the world)

Car fixed yet?

Archived