Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Watford - Tuesday 12th February - 19:45

I can catch a tube from kings cross all the way to watford underground yea???

watford underground isn't too far to walk from ground is it? anyone done it before?

The tube takes forever from Kings Cross. Your best to walk (5 mins down the main road) to Euston and catch a local overground service to Watford High Street :thumbup:

The tube takes forever from Kings Cross. Your best to walk (5 mins down the main road) to Euston and catch a local overground service to Watford High Street :thumbup:

Cheers

but but but... i have an oyster and i want to use it :(

It wont take longer than an hour and half will it...

Coming with an arsenal fan so should be fun

Cheers

but but but... i have an oyster and i want to use it :(

It wont take longer than an hour and half will it...

Coming with an arsenal fan so should be fun

You can use the oyster card on the overground as well. Make sure you get off at the 'High Street' station not 'Watford Junction' or you wont! ;)

Can anyone confirm that thing about the rows? We're on row W which would be sweet if it was at the back.
Y is apparently the back row, so W is presumably 3 from back. I'm in W I think, though my ticket hasn't arrived yet. :thumbup:

Hello there. Looks like I'll be meeting the Walsh woman for some (near the) back row action. As well as some of you other jokers.

This is going to be well good.

Hello there. Looks like I'll be meeting the Walsh woman for some (near the) back row action. As well as some of you other jokers.

This is going to be well good.

:o oo-er.... I'll see you there (I'll be on my bestest behaviour, mind... so I'm having none of this hugging malarkey if we score!) :P

Archived