Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

Travian

I  do not have time for it now. You need to be on it 24/7 to do any good or have several players access the same account which I believe is not in the official rules.I worked nights when I played so was able to do things at strange times but still struggled to prevent attacks.

Sort of, you can play for free but if you want to be a top player you need to buy 'gold' and get everything done a lot faster grow quicker and basically substitute skill/time/dedication for money.

See my post up there about players burning through a tenner in a few minutes to build up a village quickly.

The empire server is fast. Things only take like 30 minutes to do upgrades only 10. So makes it good for work as check at break and lunch times.

I'm actually enjoying it quite a bit. Still 80 something hours of beginners protection left too. So plenty of time to build an army.

Well I am 103 population now with 25 troops. 14 hours of beginners protection left. Just looked on the map and have been surrounded by an alliance called S standing for sabotage. This doesn't look good. Haha.

If anyone fancies giving it go. Travian.com sign up and we can make our own alliance and try to survive haha. I am on the empire server.

Archived