Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

Travian

I've been given links to a couple of healthy links.

One tells you how active a player is and the other tells you the resourchstatus.

I could put the links here or on the forum. If i put it on the forum though outsiders may see it although they may be known to experienced players.

inactive players link

Tried this one but it was asking for an alliance not found out how to do it if they are not inan alliance.

Resource stats link

one of the blokes with GND does cartoon design and he's doing them for the messageboard. This is mine.

nightguard.jpg

He also adds a Star Wars name this is done by taking

The first two letters of your surname

The first two letters of your first name

The first two letters ofyour mothers maiden name

and

The first two letters of your county place where you live.

Mine was Duke Pole

one of the blokes with GND does cartoon design and he's doing them for the messageboard. This is mine.

nightguard.jpg

He also adds a Star Wars name this is done by taking

The first two letters of your surname

The first two letters of your first name

The first two letters ofyour mothers maiden name

and

The first two letters of your county place where you live.

Mine was Duke Pole

I dunno what your on sometimes mate :dunno:

But your allright with me :thumbup:

Hey all.

on S2 leave LCFC and join squirty, you will all have invites in your embassy after you have left LCFC. We are joining them beccause they are a massive force, and we will be able to be a much better force with them. LCFC will go into there aliance name, so we will not be leaving the Blue's behind. All join squirty now, and we can become a force to be reconed with.

Hey all.

on S2 leave LCFC and join squirty, you will all have invites in your embassy after you have left LCFC. We are joining them beccause they are a massive force, and we will be able to be a much better force with them. LCFC will go into there aliance name, so we will not be leaving the Blue's behind. All join squirty now, and we can become a force to be reconed with.

Joined...

Hey all.

Where's my Invite??? :(

S1 is building up slowly.

S2 I'm being thrown around a bit. Got good production levels but being bullied a bit by constant raids. I rarely lose much stuff (apart from weekends when I can't get on to spend it) but it does mean I simply can't stockpile stock to save up for expensive stuff and also can't build troops, as they just get killed.

It's all a good laugh though.

S1 is building up slowly.

S2 I'm being thrown around a bit. Got good production levels but being bullied a bit by constant raids. I rarely lose much stuff (apart from weekends when I can't get on to spend it) but it does mean I simply can't stockpile stock to save up for expensive stuff and also can't build troops, as they just get killed.

It's all a good laugh though.

do you wanna make me a sitter for you on s2? Then I can steal all manage your resources at the weekend.

do you wanna make me a sitter for you on s2? Then I can steal all manage your resources at the weekend.

I'd love you to do that for me.

At least you have the option then, even if you can't check in regularly.

To be honest, I'd rather you sent a bit to yourself than it go to the hands of the local bullies!

I'd love you to do that for me.

At least you have the option then, even if you can't check in regularly.

To be honest, I'd rather you sent a bit to yourself than it go to the hands of the local bullies!

Why don't you do what Alexpops does with me, when an attack is coming he sends his troops until it's over. Mind you he never sends any bloody food and those buggers can eat.

Im getting a bit miffed with this bad boy as of late.

S1 - im getting the shit pillaged out of me by every ****er goin, ive got shed loads of crannies and wall defence but my warehouse is too big and they still get shit loads and kill any men i have time to build. Annoying to say the least.

S2 - I see you've all fooked off and left me on me larry in the alliance. Well gaybos im gonna run this show as foxes on me lonesome.

Archived