Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PAULCFC

ps3...any good?

Yeah... hard word.. either he's an asthmatic 4 year old or he's doing it wrong?

Has he got Galaxy... Zack & Wiki... RE4... Zelda... Eledees...? Probably not!

WOW SIX GAMES! Lets see how many Xbox games average around Zack and Wikis 8.5 and above shall we.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Role-Playing 9.6 News Mar 24, 2006

Gears of War Sci-Fi Shooter 9.6 Movie Nov 17, 2006

Halo 3 Sci-Fi First-Person Shooter 9.5 News Sep 26, 2007

The Orange Box Sci-Fi First-Person Shooter 9.5 Oct 19, 2007

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Modern Tactical Shooter 9.2 Movie Mar 10, 2006

Forza Motorsport 2 GT / Street Racing 9.2 Jun 8, 2007

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas Modern Tactical Shooter 9.1 Dec 1, 2006

Perfect Dark Zero Sci-Fi First-Person Shooter 9.0 News Dec 5, 2005

Burnout Paradise Racing 9.0 Jan 25, 2008

Assassin's Creed Historic Action Adventure 9.0 Nov 16, 2007

BioShock Sci-Fi First-Person Shooter 9.0 Aug 24, 2007

Rock Band Rhythm / Music 9.0 Q1 2008

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Modern First-Person Shooter 9.0 Nov 9, 2007

Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords Puzzle 9.0 Oct 10, 2007 (US)

Guitar Hero II Rhythm / Music 8.9 Apr 6, 2007

Project Gotham Racing 3 GT / Street Racing 8.8 News Dec 2, 2005

Call of Duty 2 Historic First-Person Shooter 8.8 News Nov 25, 2005

Dead or Alive 4 3D Fighting 8.8 News Jan 27, 2006

Burnout Revenge Racing 8.8 News Mar 17, 2006

Call of Duty 3 Historic First-Person Shooter 8.8 News Nov 10, 2006

Kameo: Elements of Power Fantasy Action Adventure 8.7 News Dec 2, 2005

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 Modern Tactical Shooter 8.7 Mar 9, 2007

Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars Sci-Fi Real-Time Strategy 8.7 May 11, 2007

F.E.A.R. Modern First-Person Shooter 8.6 Nov 10, 2006

The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles Role-Playing 8.6 Nov 23, 2007

The Darkness Modern First-Person Shooter 8.5 Movie Jun 29, 2007

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent Modern Action Adventure 8.5 News Oct 20, 2006

FIFA Soccer 08 Soccer Sim 8.5 Sep 28, 2007

Project Gotham Racing 4 GT / Street Racing 8.5 Oct 12, 2007

Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation action 8.5 Nov 23, 2007

Virtua Fighter 5 Online 3D Fighting 8.5 Oct 26, 2007

Mass Effect Action Role-Playing 8.5 Nov 23, 2007

Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis Tennis 8.5 May 26, 2006

Eternal Sonata Role-Playing 8.5 Oct 19, 2007

Alien Hominid HD Shoot-'Em-Up 8.5 Feb 28, 2007

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 2D Platformer 8.5 Mar 21, 2007

Madden NFL 08 Football Sim 8.5 Aug 31, 2007

NHL 08 Ice Hockey 8.5 Sep 21, 2007

NBA 2K8 Basketball Sim 8.5 Nov 2, 2007

Rez HD Shoot-'Em-Up 8.5 Jan 30, 2008

Actualyl why am I standing up for Mircosoft, BILL IF YOUR READING HURRY THE **** UP AND FIX MY XBOX, YOU EXCEEDINGLY RICH.....erm....TWAT!

Yeah... hard word.. either he's an asthmatic 4 year old or he's doing it wrong?

Has he got Galaxy... Zack & Wiki... RE4... Zelda... Eledees...? Probably not!

I had all of those except wiki, and still moved on!! Wii is party console, the controls etc need to be worked on, I hope nintendo withe the Wii 2 will have a console that can match the future sony\MS consoles with improved controls!!!

Daggers PS3 is calling you

It can carry on calling until it is either free or I start pulling a decent monthly take-home again...which will be by Easter hopefully.

I was geared up for the PS3 but the delays pissed me off in the end so I plumped for the 360. I'll get a Wii for the kids when they start being flogged cheap on Ebay because no one uses their Xmas one anymore (by then)...should take six months tops.

I had all of those except wiki, and still moved on!! Wii is party console, the controls etc need to be worked on, I hope nintendo withe the Wii 2 will have a console that can match the future sony\MS consoles with improved controls!!!

Do you reackon they'll be another stupid rush on this Christmas?? If I win one in this competition I might play the four of five games on it worth playing and sell it on at a ridiculous price just before Christmas.

Do you reackon they'll be another stupid rush on this Christmas?? If I win one in this competition I might play the four of five games on it worth playing and sell it on at a ridiculous price just before Christmas.

I didn't sell one over the Xmas period to a "Gamer" - every one was bought by a grandparent or an adult for a young relation. Houses across the country are full of bedrooms with Wii's not being used now. I tell you, the second hand value of these things is set to go through the floor just as it did with Robosapien (which I got for £25 last March)

But, if anyone is interested - I'll swap an iPod Touch 16gb for a Wii with games :D

I didn't sell one over the Xmas period to a "Gamer" - every one was bought by a grandparent or an adult for a young relation. Houses across the country are full of bedrooms with Wii's not being used now. I tell you, the second hand value of these things is set to go through the floor just as it did with Robosapien (which I got for £25 last March)

But, if anyone is interested - I'll swap an iPod Touch 16gb for a Wii with games :D

Yeah your quite correct.

Yeah there will be, people fall in love with concept, it appeals to all ages and seems alot of fun!! With WII sports (I still think is the best game) being an exceptionally fun game and great marketting it seems a excellant gift!! I sold mine for £550.00 over xmas and I still get people emailing me now about it!!!

As soon as you scratch the surface, and play by yourself it soon only becomes a party console. The gameplay, controls, graphics and the games itself lack the precision the 360 and PS3 have to offer!!

Yeah there will be, people fall in love with concept, it appeals to all ages and seems alot of fun!! With WII sports (I still think is the best game)

:huh: Well any gaming opinions from now on are null and void! :P

Id prefer to have a Nintendo Wii as i have been playing Consoles such as PS2's, PS3's, XBox's and XBox 360's and i am tired of them, i think that a Wii is much better, Granted that the PS3's and XBox 360's are much better graphics, i prefer the interactiveness of the Nintendo Wii and that is why it is so popular.

Id prefer to have a Nintendo Wii as i have been playing Consoles such as PS2's, PS3's, XBox's and XBox 360's and i am tired of them, i think that a Wii is much better, Granted that the PS3's and XBox 360's are much better graphics, i prefer the interactiveness of the Nintendo Wii and that is why it is so popular.

I've got both the PS3 and the Wii and the Wii is hardly ever switched on now. The gimmick is well and truly over and the Wii's software is already overly full of cheap rubbish that games developers rush out on inferior hardware. Had the Wii been fully HD, it might have had a greater lifespan, but by the end of this year, it's novelty could well have worn off by then. As for the 360, if you prefer the cheaper option, with unreliable hardware, and more FPSs to choose from than you can shake a stick at, then have one of them. I'd rather stick with the PC tho'.

As for a greater variety of gaming experiences, you can't and won't beat the PS3. Fact. 2008 is the year of the PS3 and it'll catch on. Eventually. Once everyone has the HDTV and understands what Blu-ray is mind.

Archived