Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Posting Topics

Why do I not have permission to post topics in the LCFC forum? :dunno:
Well that's clearly a lie since you posted a thread saying "Shush!" about 4 times trying to fathom the filter.

Does that answer your question?

Oh yeah. That was an accident and I only meant to post it once.

Just an idea, but sometimes a change in avatar can help other posters' perceptions of you.

(In this case I think slightly more attention may be needed to post content however anything is a start)

Currently your avatar displays a small scruffy little boy with an erection making a frightfully immature joke.......

Go figure.

Just an idea, but sometimes a change in avatar can help other posters' perceptions of you.

(In this case I think slightly more attention may be needed to post content however anything is a start)

Currently your avatar displays a small scruffy little boy with an erection making a frightfully immature joke.......

Go figure.

:crylaugh: Well put.

Go figure.

I've had this avatar forever though :cry:

Archived