Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

The last 3 albums I listened to were...

• 2 weeks later...
:)

Somebody else a Tommy Emmauel fan? I saw him at Coventry...just brilliant.

Indeed! And it started on this forum in a thread last year where someone posted a youtube video of The Hunt. Got hooked.

And went to see him here in Copenhagen last Saturday and it was amazing. I can only recommend him to everybody out there. His shows are a guaranteed great experience :thumbup:

Indeed! And it started on this forum in a thread last year where someone posted a youtube video of The Hunt. Got hooked.

And went to see him here in Copenhagen last Saturday and it was amazing. I can only recommend him to everybody out there. His shows are a guaranteed great experience :thumbup:

Yeah that was me who posted all that, glad I've got somebody else interested.

He's truly something special, no doubt for me he's the very best. He's not just an exceptional guitarist he's a brilliant performer too.

Yeah that was me who posted all that, glad I've got somebody else interested.

He's truly something special, no doubt for me he's the very best. He's not just an exceptional guitarist he's a brilliant performer too.

I am indebted to you :thumbup: I convinced my dad to come along and he in turn convinced his friend, my girlfriend, my sister and her boyfriend to come along. And they all had an amazing time :) He's very special indeed. His live performances of Mombasa and Initiation were jaw-dropping and mind-blowing respectively...

Archived