Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

The last 3 albums I listened to were...

Is it any good?

read a review in Mojo magazine that said it's total rubbish!! but they can be a bit pretentious, your thoughts?

I think it maybe their (his) best album to date. I have followed them since Anyway You Want was released buying everything they released up until Amazing Grace, which I didn't rate. It is at the least a return to his best form. Do you want me to post a 'sample' later?

The single got quoted as best single so far this year in NME but they only gave the album 7, as I recall.

I think it maybe their (his) best album to date. I have followed them since Anyway You Want was released buying everything they released up until Amazing Grace, which I didn't rate. It is at the least a return to his best form. Do you want me to post a 'sample' later?

The single got quoted as best single so far this year in NME but they only gave the album 7, as I recall.

by the time I get home it may well be sitting on my doorstep waiting for me so thanks for the offer but I should get it from play soon enough!!

The Fall - Bend Sinister

The Fall - Middle Class Revolt

Isobel Campbell and Mark Lanagan - Ballad of the Broken Seas (I think that's what it's called). It was the first time I'd ever got round to listening to it properly. I think it's a bit shit to be honest

by the time I get home it may well be sitting on my doorstep waiting for me so thanks for the offer but I should get it from play soon enough!!

well it arrived it some funky book thing with loads of pictures of drips or something?

they always do some quality packages that it's almost impossible to store anywhere like the pill case from Ladies and Gentlemen...

anyway I like it!! Spiritualized never fail to absorb me their music almost turns me into Jelly it's just very very relaxing!!

Yes, please! :yesyes:

they always do some quality packages that it's almost impossible to store anywhere like the pill case from Ladies and Gentlemen...

Do you mean you bought this one:-

ladies-gents-blister-620.jpg

or the single disc set? I always wanted the pills but the wife didn't want me to spend £50 on it at the time and pointed out I would forever be getting up and down to put the next track on.

I think theses things

f720-spz-poster-back_lo.jpg

are needles on the end of drips. Phube might know.

AOWW I will try to pack it up and up it for you later. Stay tuned.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived