Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

The last 3 albums I listened to were...

The Pharcyde - Labcabincalifornia

For some bizarre reason I had never got round to listening to what is a brilliant hip hop album.

Bonobo - Days to Come

Another superb album from Ninja Tune. I love that label. Bonobo combines soul, funk, hip hop and jazz in the usual innovative Ninja way.

The Chemical Brothers - Exit Planet Dust

Just gets better and better and better. Clearly the best thing they have ever done.

Once - The motion picture (why they don't just say film, I dunno. It's not as if you say to you're mates, "do you fancy going to the cinema to watch a motion picture tonight? :rolleyes: ) soundtrack

Nite Versions - Soul Wax

The Warning - Hot Chip

Mark De Clive Lowe - The Politik

Burial - LP 1

Wajeed (IG Culture) - The War Ep edition

Next up will be diaries of an afro warrior, Nice.

If any of the music i list appeals to anyone, I'll upload files or do a mix for you.

What do you think of Burial?

I got hold of Untrue (following hairy's recommendation). Can't quite make my mind up... it's definitely a grower, would be interesting to see how it would go down in a club.

What do you think of Burial?

I got hold of Untrue (following hairy's recommendation). Can't quite make my mind up... it's definitely a grower, would be interesting to see how it would go down in a club.

I really like it actually. Shell Of Light was the track that got my attention, but mixed with some more up tempo stuff it sounds pretty good. I've been tryting it out few some other bits. Looking to get Benga's album later today on Vinyl.

good thread, much better and less frivolous, frankly more interesting than the 'what-am-i-listening-to-post-count-boosting-thread':

here's mine...

B000002KH5.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpgCaptainAndTenille-SongOfJoyFrontCover.jpg26643.jpg

Once - The motion picture (why they don't just say film, I dunno. It's not as if you say to you're mates, "do you fancy going to the cinema to watch a motion picture tonight? :rolleyes: ) soundtrack

Nite Versions - Soul Wax

The Warning - Hot Chip

but, you do say 'going to the pictures' which is effectually the same thing, just diluted

Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me by The Cure

Northern Exposure by Sasha and John Digweed

Anthony Pappa - Nu Breed-Global Underground

Track 2: The Catch. Loved that song for nearly two decades. Great album.

Track 2: The Catch. Loved that song for nearly two decades. Great album.

Was gonna pick my Cheltenham winners to this album this morning but the missus has nicked it for her car :@

Today the winners will be picked listening to the aptly named:

In It for the Money by Supergrass

Archived