Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

#8 JTB - Eargasm

Fair play. I put Breakbeat Era because for me there is very little drum n bass that sounds like it and I wanted to show the differing styles of dnb available. It's a classic track for me, my favourite off the album. And the Renegade Hardware tune was there basically because I love the darker sound and wanted people to know that! It is also a heavyweight track when compared to some of the pop shit by Pendulum amongst others.

Burial was there as a filler to facilitate flow from the dark drum n bass to a more chilled sound. It worked well in my head! As for Fat Freddy that tune is my favourite off the album, guess we just plain differ on that.

I'm well up for doing another mix the next time this comes round so I'll go for a more uncomprimising selection next time with you in mind! Now, where's yours so I can rip that apart?!

I wasn't ripping it apart. I did enjoy it.

Mine is nearly done. As it stands there are 15 tracks on there. I've not got any guitar songs on there so it will probably only appeal to you anyway. I might add one or two yet, but i put them to one side for the moment. They kind of take the flow out of the mix.

I'm happy with the 4 D&B tracks selected, but i feel i can improve on different filler tunes. I've got a lot of instrumental hip-hop beats/breaks on there. My mix is going to be on a very deep and soulfoul tip. I'm not selling out for these god damn hippies on here!

I'm going to add my favourite Fat Feddy's Drop track on there, but i think it's like 15 mintutes long?

I'm trying to keep to 70 mins so people can burn it onto cd.

Mine is nearly done. As it stands there are 15 tracks on there. I've not got any guitar songs on there so it will probably only appeal to you anyway. I might add one or two yet, but i put them to one side for the moment. They kind of take the flow out of the mix.

I'm happy with the 4 D&B tracks selected, but i feel i can improve on different filler tunes. I've got a lot of instrumental hip-hop beats/breaks on there. My mix is going to be on a very deep and soulfoul tip. I'm not selling out for these god damn hippies on here!

I'm going to add my favourite Fat Feddy's Drop track on there, but i think it's like 15 mintutes long?

I know. I was only messing. I'm looking forward to this MF, sounds right up my street. Definitely put that 15 minute Freddy tune on, well up for that.

I can't wait, i'm getting a semi just thinking about it!!!

There are a couple of pretty sexual (have sex to) tracks on there.

Really, I didn't think that was your kind of thing, Mrs SIngh will like that, she likes listening to that kind of stuff when her male friends are around when i'm not at home!!! :thumbup:

Not being into hip hop or DnB I didn't like much of this, at all.

The Burial track was great though, which led to me checking out their Untrue album. :thumbup:

There was plenty more to it than hip hop and dnb. I made sure of that... in fact most of it WASN'T from those genres.

Buena Vista, Lamb, Pink Floyd, Ike Turner, Fat Freddy's Drop, Hot 8 Brass Band, Youngblood Brass Band, Toumani Diabete, Brothers in Sound, Ray Charles, Omnium...

:dunno:

Anyway you're entitled to your view. I'm just a little surprised.

EDIT: thank you for listening though!

Archived