Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

This is a defo tonight.

Am pissed off and depressed.

Apologies for last week's all-nighter where I became a bit of a twat.

That's not really me, it's just the me i've been forced to become.

Don't worry we still love you.

I won't be joining in tonight as i need to sleep and get up for work tommorrow.

Don't worry we still love you.

I won't be joining in tonight as i need to sleep and get up for work tommorrow.

pfft, lame excuse! :teehee:

Tra la la la la

du du du du

god, it's dull in here tonight... what happened to the all-nighter malarkey, eh? :yawn:

I think I might go into live chat to have a conversation with myself. Don't wait up, I could be a while. Happy Christmas. :santa:

All this big-up about all-nighters its become a normal thing for me over the last couple of weeks, im running out films to put on thow :( i cant sleep at all anymore, that sux.

Know the feeling. Try www.ovguide.com and search for whatever film takes your fancy.

Are you still around? I've just woke up.

God I have problems.

:o Just woke up!! Some of us haven't been the sleep yet! Shocking. :P

:scarf::wave:

Ooh, and hello stranger. Fancy seeing you 'ere! :D

Its just a flying visit

Actually I lied I can't be arsed to go back bed!

So, how has everyone been taking our rapid decline then? any notable breakdowns?

Was the person who ran on the pitch with his season ticket yesterday off of here? :giggle:

Actually I lied I can't be arsed to go back bed!

So, how has everyone been taking our rapid decline then? any notable breakdowns?

Was the person who ran on the pitch with his season ticket yesterday off of here? :giggle:

Hmmm, not sure you could call the decline 'rapid' ;) but the only breakdowns appear to be from those who - quite frankly - were none-too-stable in the first place!! :P All the usual whinging about the players, the manager, the pitch, the fans, the pies, the weather, the time their post arrives in the morning, the lack of chebs, the economy, the best mullet, blah dee blah....! Not much changes. :giggle: Oh, and we now have to have a poll for everything - enough polls, in fact, to keep a statistician entertained from now until christmas. :whistle: Actually, I'm surprised there's not been a poll for 'when will Big Gibbo put in a reappearance?' - hmm, things are obviously slipping. :teehee:

Nope, the 'streaker-that-actually-wasn't' (although I gather he did have a rather fetching hat on!) wasn't from these parts. Some bloke, 'Mac' - a mod from Bentley's Roof it would seem. :dunno:

Anyways, I'm off to bed shortly. Enjoy the peace and quiet! :smile:

:thumbup: Alright me old mucka its just a flying visit amidst my troubled sleep patterns, though I'll probably pop on later for a catchup. :D

Oh i missed haileys comet he wont come around again for another 6 years or so

Quite a few people on at the minute to keep me company, quite quality.

Thought I would join the club of the aussies and me knob and come out at night.

:thumbup:

Archived