Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

Hmmm, not sure you could call the decline 'rapid' ;) but the only breakdowns appear to be from those who - quite frankly - were none-too-stable in the first place!! :P All the usual whinging about the players, the manager, the pitch, the fans, the pies, the weather, the time their post arrives in the morning, the lack of chebs, the economy, the best mullet, blah dee blah....! Not much changes. :giggle: Oh, and we now have to have a poll for everything - enough polls, in fact, to keep a statistician entertained from now until christmas. :whistle: Actually, I'm surprised there's not been a poll for 'when will Big Gibbo put in a reappearance?' - hmm, things are obviously slipping. :teehee:

Nope, the 'streaker-that-actually-wasn't' (although I gather he did have a rather fetching hat on!) wasn't from these parts. Some bloke, 'Mac' - a mod from Bentley's Roof it would seem. :dunno:

Anyways, I'm off to bed shortly. Enjoy the peace and quiet! :smile:

So which one is your favourite emotion? lol

And you won't out-last me this time around. :)

So which one is your favourite emotion? lol

And you won't out-last me this time around. :)

I was going for the 'emoticon scatter' pattern. Rather effective, I thought. :whistle:

And, no, I won't out-last you tonight - back to work for me tomorrow. :cry:

I was going for the 'emoticon scatter' pattern. Rather effective, I thought. :whistle:

And, no, I won't out-last you tonight - back to work for me tomorrow. :cry:

It's 1.15am - Go to bed. No one wants to see a yawning teacher :giggle:

:D Good Sir, how are you and why are you always too busy to grace us with your presence :@

Hey pal :wave: Im just rarely on the computer at present I wish I could tell you it was something more interesting keeping me busy but its not unfortunately.

How have you been coping with the decline to our inevitable fate? :D

Hey pal :wave: Im just rarely on the computer at present I wish I could tell you it was something more interesting keeping me busy but its not unfortunately.

How have you been coping with the decline to our inevitable fate? :D

I hope we pull our selves out of the shit cos but it really has been a very depressing season

True dat true dat. :thumbup:

Watched the sun rise this morning, gawjus. So who is up for an all-nighter tonight? i cant sleep at all anymore due to nigthmares and a pre-occupied mind that is being tormented by worries and other things.

Gen smuts what have you been upto today?

Watched the sun rise this morning, gawjus. So who is up for an all-nighter tonight? i cant sleep at all anymore due to nigthmares and a pre-occupied mind that is being tormented by worries and other things.

Gen smuts what have you been upto today?

Alreet sexy. Ill probably be up all night but it a very different way. If ya know what im saying.

Not seen the missus in 2 weeks, ill leave that to your imagination.

Archived