Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

How much in debt are you?

How much do you owe on the likes of bank loans, overdrafts, student loans, credit cards etc...

Me, i took out a £3000 loan for my car last Summer, for which i still have £3000 of it to pay off.. :ermm:

I owe my mate a tenner :D

83411[/snapback]

If your mate ask's for the tenner you should consider the option of taking yourself into voluntary administration...... offer him 5p in the pound. :)

Mind you the whole world will hate you forever more without really knowing why.

83411[/snapback]

If your mate ask's for the tenner you should consider the option of taking yourself into voluntary administration...... offer him 5p in the pound. :)

83415[/snapback]

So then if i do what you say how much will i need to pay him?

83411[/snapback]

83415[/snapback]

83416[/snapback]

Give him the 50p and tell him to be damn grateful you didn't go the whole hog and declare yourself bankrupt :D

83411[/snapback]

83415[/snapback]

83416[/snapback]

Give him the 50p and tell him to be damn grateful you didn't go the whole hog and declare yourself bankrupt :D

83417[/snapback]

I'm doing that. Cheers :thumbup:

None :thumbup:

bank loans - None

overdrafts - None

student loans - None

credit cards - None

Paid my car off all at once, saved since I was a little kid, so that money went towards that, i have £10 left in that account after buying my car but no debt :thumbup:

Credit Card - At the moment no plans for one because I know i'll definetly be in debt once i've got one of them...besides i'm quite happy with my debit card, if I havn't got the money in my account, I can't afford what i'm buying, no way of being in debt that way :thumbup:

About two grand in debt now (it was about 5 at the worst) - all things being well, it'll be gone by Xmas. Buying my first house has proved to be the most financially challenging thing I've ever done. So far.

For me, balance transfers on credit cards have been a massive help. If you can manage your credit/debt sensibly and push your debt from one 0% offer to another, you need never pay any interest. However, you have to be honest with yourself about paying it back sensibly.

Well I think so far we can say that it is Cobbo in the lead for most Daffy Ducked up finance on FT.

Yay.

83882[/snapback]

Not for too long though - my LPC fees in September are another 8.5k... :(:thumbdown:

Archived