Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wurmer

What's the worst Video Game ever....

Pro Evo 6 for the 360 sucked arse

Star Trek Legacy for the 360 sucked more arse

Dead Rising for the 360, guess what, sucked arse

I see pirating games as a way of squaring the circle for things like this.

Pro Evo 6 for the 360 sucked arse

Star Trek Legacy for the 360 sucked more arse

Dead Rising for the 360, guess what, sucked arse

I see pirating games as a way of squaring the circle for things like this.

Hmmm.... lol

I don't play bad games!

Hmmm.... lol

I don't play bad games!

There's shit for every console - I've got a gallon of it for the DS but I never bought them.

I bought stuff that turned out to be rubbish for every console and computer I've ever owned.

There's shit for every console - I've got a gallon of it for the DS but I never bought them.

I bought stuff that turned out to be rubbish for every console and computer I've ever owned.

I never said that... I'm just well informed and can honestly say I have never bought a game I didn't enjoy. There is a tonne of shovel-ware on Wii, I just don't buy it! :D

That is quite possibly one of the best games I have ever played

I cannot wait for number two.

You are joking?? It was boring!! For the first few missions it was good but then it was the same thing over and over!!

Assassins Creed..... was really looking forward to that game and it was just boring!

The hype surrounding that game was one of the biggest ever - I guess it will disappoint some people.

It's one of those you pick up for a few hours at a time, and come back to a couple of months later for a few more.

In terms of next gen, it sets a pretty high benchmark. The next should be even better.

The hype surrounding that game was one of the biggest ever - I guess it will disappoint some people.

It's one of those you pick up for a few hours at a time, and come back to a couple of months later for a few more.

In terms of next gen, it sets a pretty high benchmark. The next should be even better.

Yeah.

I completed half of it, went off it for two months then completed the rest.

Love it though :)

Brian Lara Cricket 2007! for the 360

Four difficulty levels first two are too easy last two are too hard. lol

It's usually like that on cricket games. I've stopped buying them now, they're not very realistic! :giggle:

It's usually like that on cricket games. I've stopped buying them now, the game play is awful. :giggle:

How exactly?

I think all cricket games on consoles are pretty good. EA are obvioulsy better than codemasters but they are still good.

How exactly?

I think all cricket games on consoles are pretty good. EA are obvioulsy better than codemasters but they are still good.

I've only played Brian Lara 05 and gone on what other people have told me.

I just didn't think Brian Lara 05 was very realistic. :dunno:

Archived