Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wurmer

What's the worst Video Game ever....

So your original post didnt make sense then.

Edited. :P

I wasn't saying Brian Lara was the worst game I've ever played, but it's not the best.

Like many sports games, it can get a little repetitive at times. ;)

Yeah Assassins Creed was pretty wank.

What about Sven's World Football Challenge?

They even did a stupid handball rule for that shite. Remember my cousin getting it in a PS2 bundle.

Tell you what game didnt live upto expectations when it came out...

The Great Escape. I was so excited when it came out and it let me down badly.

Tommeh has some shocking games, I think he has Britney Spears Dance Beat or something, he even had the bottle to bring it in the common room.

Yeah Assassins Creed was pretty wank.

What about Sven's World Football Challenge?

The football one of the manager one?

In fact, both were shite.

In the manager one I played Stefan and Luke Moore up front all the time, yet still managed to win.

Almost forgot!!!

DRIVER3.

What a complete bag of *%$ that was!

Your not wrong there! That was one of the most annoying and crap games ever :angry: The last few missions were so Fcuking hard!!! :@

Championship Manager 5, I didnt know Sports interactive left them and after Championship Manager 4 it was a HUUUGE let down

Crazy Golf World Tour - Playstation2 was very poor

Gran Turismo - Playstation. What a load of hype for such a crap game. On some circuits you didn't have to steer, you could just bounce off the walls and still win! Why anyone thought it was any good compared to the TOCA series at the time is beyond me.

I'll start...

Rise of the Robots - all versions....

Good call Wurmer! I bought it too and it's the ONLY game I've ever demanded my money back on account of it's crapness.

It was absolutely raved about for months and when it came out, each robot had about 8 moves and if you wanted to switch robots, then you had to reload with a different disc. Was stunning to look at though... but zero gameplay and highly user unfriendly.

GTA San Andreas by far, waited and waited for it to come out and couldn't beleive how crap it was.

GTA 3/Vice City were awesome but San Andreas to over the top and it spoilt it.

The new FIFA on the 360 is actually very very good. Better than Pes in my opinion.

As for Mortal Combat - :o

I've got FIFA 08 on the XBOX360 and I find it hard to get into it - but it's still better than the previous titles.

The controls are a bit slow, eh? And the Pro level's tough. Very tough. I think I'd better start out with Semi-Pro.

GTA San Andreas by far, waited and waited for it to come out and couldn't beleive how crap it was.

GTA 3/Vice City were awesome but San Andreas to over the top and it spoilt it.

:o

I thought that was the best one! lol

I really did love that game.

:o

I thought that was the best one! lol

I really did love that game.

I was 14/15 something like that When GTA 3 came out and it was the only game i've played and thought WOW.

Before that game came out the PS2 had nothing speical but GTA 3 changed that and Vice City was good because of were it was set.

GTA San Andreas was just stupid.

Archived