Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scarby

Student

Do you hate Students in general  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hate Students in general

• Yes
    • No

A lot of students are starting to get on my nerves in general they are annoying and pompus and to be fair it really pi55es me of..thinking they are better than everyone else.

As i student it might seem weird me posting this but its true the odd tw@s give the rest a name and i for one hate students for it

indeed

some of us do have jobs as well though :wave: and pay tax (although reclaimable most cant be arsed to sort it out)

i think attitudes are changing from my age people as tey realise financial difficulties ahead for the extra education and nearly everyone i kno works part time on top of a levels

but when u get to uni there sure is a lapse in care :thumbup:

can't wait lol

I spent the whole of Friday and Staturday discussing students with my sisters boyfriend and his mate Steve who graduated from Uni a year and a half ago.

I like being a student :)

They on the other hand teased me about my Neighbours/Masterchef watching habits and said "Bloody stuuuuuuuuudents" a lot.

Plus I get another reason to dislike Coventry (cus I go to Warwick Uni... WE WON VARSITY, ha!!).

Fit students on a friday night are quality! But the nerdy annoying ones that you tend to get on public transport piss me right off.

85326[/snapback]

lol quality post! :thumbup::D

I don't mind students in general, apart from the upper class students [AKA wankers] who I have encountered on many an occasion with their posh accents and ridiculous dress sense. :mad:

Coming to uni in 'daddy's' fancy BMW or Merc (I'm sure you've seen this Alex at Warwick ;) ) and having it all made for them.

For students, but I won't go into it or I could end up doing a Chandler ;)

85488[/snapback]

You'll learn the error of your ways when you stop being a student! :P

Fit students on a friday night are quality! But the nerdy annoying ones that you tend to get on public transport piss me right off.

85326[/snapback]

lol quality post! :thumbup::D

I don't mind students in general, apart from the upper class students [AKA wankers] who I have encountered on many an occasion with their posh accents and ridiculous dress sense. :mad:

Coming to uni in 'daddy's' fancy BMW or Merc (I'm sure you've seen this Alex at Warwick ;) ) and having it all made for them.

85470[/snapback]

Oooh, I know what you mean!! :mad:

I very nearly started into a very angry rant on this thread but I calmed myself down. :mad:

85481[/snapback]

Was that for students or against them? :unsure::unsure:

85485[/snapback]

Please do. I think it could be a good talking point/war. I'll have a fair few words to say in response i'm sure.

I think being a student is the equivalent of murder, you should serve time.

I very nearly started into a very angry rant on this thread but I calmed myself down. :mad:

85481[/snapback]

85485[/snapback]

Please do. I think it could be a good talking point/war. I'll have a fair few words to say in response i'm sure.

85555[/snapback]

What's wrong with students. :huh::o Did we mark your 1000 posts? :D:thumbup:;)

85481[/snapback]

85485[/snapback]

85555[/snapback]

What's wrong with students. :huh::o Did we mark you 1000 posts? :D:thumbup:;)

85557[/snapback]

I'm only joking.

I'm not overly sure why i'm not keen on them, it's just fun to despise them. It's funny how alot of my friends went to uni and since finishing have struggled to get jobs and myself who didn't go has alot better job than them. Makes me think that these poncy students might have been better to get a job instead of pissing 3 or 4 years up the wall?

If I wanted to muck about for 3 or 4 years I would have gone travelling, that's a better way of wasting £15,000 and the memories would outway some grotty student union and a beef and tomato pot noodle.

Archived