Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Wages

I dont earn a lot from my business but its growing steadily may hit the 10k mark soon!

85863[/snapback]

What do you do Katy? Not sure how much i earn, paper rounds and helping my uncles decorating business at 10 quid an hour a few hours a week isn't actually going to make me that much a year :(

I dont earn a lot from my business but its growing steadily may hit the 10k mark soon!

85863[/snapback]

What do you do Katy? Not sure how much i earn, paper rounds and helping my uncles decorating business at 10 quid an hour a few hours a week isn't actually going to make me that much a year :(

85867[/snapback]

Click my sig - its tells you all there :)

:whistle:

- But I'm not exactly a recent school leaver and I've worked at same place for over 8 years and moved through a range of different roles

To be honest I love my job and there's very little I'd swap it for - Apart from the same pay for staying home doing nothing lol

Still hate getting up for work, hate the travelling to Nott***ham each day - Don't mind when I get sent abroad though :P

This could be interesting and hopefully a busy thread. The national average is around 25,000, which i find a bit high  :blink:

Me, just slightly over £10,000 :thumbdown:

85861[/snapback]

That is very high indeed - although I suspect that the 'elite' who earn hundred of thousands/millions distorts the average somewhat, and doesn't paint a true picture. Cut them out of it and I'm sure the national average would be a lot lower.

85863[/snapback]

10 k ? get out of it katy , its ok u know the tax man doesnt come on here lol

85863[/snapback]

10 k ? get out of it katy , its ok u know the tax man doesnt come on here lol

86274[/snapback]

I noticed you werent exactly forthcoming with your earnings Mr Masters (rock star :wave: )

Archived