Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

SNES

You can shove your 360's up your arse. And your PS3's for that matter. The SNES has to be the greatest console of all time.

I have an urge to play Legend of Zelda... anyone know a decent site to get a SNES emulator and a copy of this great game?

You can shove your 360's up your arse. And your PS3's for that matter. The SNES has to be the greatest console of all time.

I have an urge to play Legend of Zelda... anyone know a decent site to get a SNES emulator and a copy of this great game?

i agree :) i love my SNES!!!! good old Donkey kong :) that game kept me entertained for years!!! and mario kart!!! those were the days!

You will easily find a site for an emulator. However, decent rom sites are hard to come by.

As well as legend of zelda, make sure you pick up some of the FF series as well as other classic RPGs.

Get a Wii!

I've downloaded Super Mario World on the Wii's Virtual Console and i play that more than my Wii games. IMO the best game of all time, it's just perfect.

What the f**k!! My housemate has a Wii. How do I get this virtual console thing?

It's already on the Wii, you need to get some Wii Points from Game or somewhere, 2000 wii points for about £10 i think. Then go on the Wii shopping channel and you can get loads of old Nintendo and Sega games for points :)

Only little problem is, to play SNES & N64 games you need to have a Game Cube controller or buy one of those classic controllers. You can play NES and Sega games with the normal Wii controller tho. I got a Classic Controller anyway because it's good for Mario Kart.

or you can buy the entire thing fairly cheap of ebay like errr this for example!!

6bbc_2.JPG

includes legend of Zelda, Mario Cart and Street Fighter 2 what more could you ask for 3hrs to go and hovering at £21.00 bargain

I have a SNES hooked up to the ol' 32" TV in my house (and an N64, but that's a different thread altogether).

It's brilliant.

Games include Lemmings, Zelda, Mario Kart, all the Mario games, Contra 3: Alien Wars and some more I'm probably forgetting.

I can play it right now! (As nature intended) via my Wii's Virtual Console. That and:

Super mario world, F-Zero, Act-Raiser, Street Fighter II, Contra 3, Super Metroid...

Plus ALL THESE: The LIST!

Archived