Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

Got the new Arsenal shirt with fabregas,4, and the Premiership patches on.

Cost me 60 quid ... I brought mine from JJB ... Not some fake sweatshop.

If you werent such a bender I would find you funny. £60! You certainly have got mug stamped on your forehead.

Hahahahaha!

So do I ....shoot me :rolleyes:

You went for the Crouch fitting aswell didnt you?

If you werent such a bender I would find you funny. £60! You certainly have got mug stamped on your forehead.

Hahahahaha!

What just because i don't buy FAKE football shirts, that makes me a mug :giggle:

Have fun in your 2.99 Man U shirt.

What just because i don't buy FAKE football shirts, that makes me a mug :giggle:

Are you ever going to change to Cesc? Or just pretend you wanted it to be Cecs?

Well seeing as they are not fake HAHAHA

I could get me the same shirt you did for £18 now who is the mug!

Yourself, just because we import them their foreign countries they are Fake? No get a reality check!

i bet yours is from their too, so yours is fake

Well seeing as they are not fake HAHAHA

I could get me the same shirt you did for £18 now who is the mug!

Yourself, just because we import them their foreign countries they are Fake? No get a reality check!

i bet yours is from their too, so yours is fake

Your shirt is from Thailand, they are known for fakes. Your shirt isn't a real Nike or Adidas product. Your the muppet walking round in a football shirt worth less then your socks.

and my shirt is from JJB and i'm pretty damn sure JJB don't import their football shirts from some Thai bloke down a pub.

Your shirt is from Thailand, they are known for fakes. Your shirt isn't a real Nike or Adidas product. Your the muppet walking round in a football shirt worth less then your socks.

and my shirt is from JJB and i'm pretty damn sure JJB don't import their football shirts from some Thai bloke down a pub.

But they basically are the same and people can't tell any difference, the only real difference is that you paid more than £40 more.

Edited by Unabomber

Have you bought one of these Cecs?

But they basically are the same and people can't tell any difference, the only real difference is that you paid more than £40 more.

Yes but my shirt won't fall apart in 2 months will it ? My shirt is real like me not a fake like you people.

Have you bought one of these Cecs?

hahahahahahaha :crylaugh: ... I don't wear fake clothes hahahaha.

No.

No, JJB get them from Vietnam instead.

:rolleyes:

Do you work for Nike or JJB or Arsenal or something?

Good question, but sadly not yet.

No, JJB get them from Vietnam instead.

:rolleyes:

Jealous of my real arsenal shirt are yer ?

Got my new Barca away top today, its a beaut!

FAKE HAHAHAAHAHA COUGH HAHAHAAHAHAH