Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

PLEASE TAKE NOTE TO ALL THE PICTURES Because if they are fake's the branding lables on the shirt would not be allowed on their!!!

ERRR is that not exactly what a fake is?

of course the logos / labels / branding etc are not allowed that's what makes a fake but they copy and reprint them to make it a fake!!

just because it has a label and tags doesn't mean it's real

I am afraid you are barking up the wrong tree if that is what you are using to confirm they are genuine

Am I reading it right in this topic?

I thought it was a joke.

But.....

Some of you are buying Arsenal, Chelsea and United shirts!!

What is this all about, Disgrace if you ask me.

Some of you need some life lessons, this is one of the great rules in the book.

Never wear another English club shirt.

The only non-Leicester English club shirt I've had was a Chelsea goalkeeper jersey from 1997.

Apart from that, all of my shirt spending money has gone on Leicester shirts, either home, away or sometimes keeper shirt (if it's nice).

I could never wear another English club shirt, it wouldn't feel right.

They're not factory seconds, where did you got that from ? My shirt is made in a real nike factory were the workers aren't 10 years old and on 50 pence a hour.

Your all just jealous.

Of a £60 Arsenal shirt?

Why would I want to spend that much on something I don't even want? ;)

fook there pretty class them.

I think that has definitely tipped me over to purchase a Spain shirt.

I am not getting involved in this Arsenal shirt debate, one it is a Leicester fan (supposedly) buying a Arsenal shirt, I think it is well documented how I feel about the whole English club shirt thing, and two he has spent £60.

That is all I am saying.

Why is Cesc boasting about buying an Arsenal shirt for £60? Your suppose to be a Leicester fan.

Or are you one of these that says "i support Leicester but Arsenal are my premiership team"? :rolleyes:

Maybe....he's just a twat.;)

Edited by NSLL

Wtf has happened to this thread.

I bought my shirt not knowing whether they were indeed fakes or factory seconds, but the premise of buying one was that they are essentially the same as any 'genuine' shirt you would buy in a supposed 'genuine' retail outlet.

And again, to anybody harking about sweatshops and the like, go through your wardrobe and claim that you own nothing which may have been produced by cheap labour.

At the end of the day who cares if they're fake or not. They're as cheap / cheaper than a regular t-shirt and I cannot spot any differences between the spain shirt I bought from the site or a £60 one from JJB. I've seen the shirt up close and if I can't spot anything wrong with it then how is some random person in the street going to tell the difference. Mine just had a couple of pulled threads on the sleeve but you cut them off and job done.

In my opinion the shirts are genuine so thats good enough for me. Saved myself £45 from what the likes of Ash17lcfc / Bruno / Cecs Fabregas paid and his opinion is as worthless to me as the contents of his wallet after forking out that much for an arsenal shirt.

DD205_2_002i.jpg

I haven't got involved in this arguement, but I just want to make one point:

I think that Cecs is trying to imply that he is better than those who ordered shirts off of this website. "They will fund Thai sweatshops" is just one of the lines I believe was used. Fact is, the above picture is of a Nike factory in Vietnam where workers are employed as young as 8 years old for drastically low sums of money.

Everyone contributes to Nike's success Cecs, but when you spend so much on a football shirt, it'll only encourage the shop to buy more. Therefore Nike's workforce will only expand (as a result of increased demand) and the conditions for workers will become ever more squalid. Check the label on your shirt. I guarantee that it was produced in an undeveloped country.

That is all.

to put an end to this awfull debate Cesc Fabregas kicked off, he posted this in semptember 2007

Posted on: Sep 2 2007, 06:16 PM

Small & insignificant member

Group: Members

Member No.: 3,018

Leicester retro shirts,

Barca last season home shirt .. deco on the back,

Fc porto i got it before they won the champion league wink.gif

Ac milan and had 2 inter shirts before,

olympiakos home shirt a few years back,

US AND A SOCCER SHIRT dunno.gif

England home and away,

Had a few arsenal tops back in the day,

Real Madrid old home shirt,

Too many city shirts ...

My first ever football kit for some strange reason was a birmingham city kit ... and i had loads of others like Norwich,West ham, liverpool the grey kit, and even a cov shirt ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ... I thought it was argentina !

who is the guy trying to kid? pretending to be an arsenal fan now thats just brilliant?

to put an end to this awfull debate Cesc Fabregas kicked off, he posted this in semptember 2007

who is the guy trying to kid? pretending to be an arsenal fan now thats just brilliant?

:D

How can Coventry be confused with Argentina...in any way at all?