Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

For those who have purchased a shirt already would a Small US size equate to a Medium UK size?? Really tempted by this Brazil away shirt!!
In my experience, S, M L, etc are all the same as in the UK. :dunno:

I have just received my Brazil away shirt and its class. As Lisa says the shirts sizes are infact the same as UK sizes. For example my Brazil shirt I ordered in medium and its size 39/41 which is UK medium I believe.

Not in mine. I ordered a large American football shirt and it's literally like a tent. :(
American Football shirts are always huge though, because of all the pads they fit over surely?

That's what I was going to say. Trust me, I've just got back from the States, and a small is a small wherever you are in the world!

I want to marry ASH17lcfc. He obviously has more money than sense, and would be happy to keep me in the manner to which I am accustomed.

Well you'd better wait your turn. Civil partnerships are the way forward, right Ash17lcfc?

Real Football shirts are the way forward, i could never walk round knowing that my football shirt was a fake and made in a Thai Sweatshop.

Real Football shirts are the way forward, i could never walk round knowing that my football shirt was a fake and made in a Thai Sweatshop.

Such a bender.

I could never walk around wearing an Arsenal shirt. That was made by Nike who have there shirts made in Taiwan.