Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

Real Football shirts are the way forward, i could never walk round knowing that my football shirt was a fake and made in a Thai Sweatshop.

You realise that alot of people on here have shirts from the site, and you are clearly just craving attention, and want people to respond to you. It's fcuking pathetic.

You realise that alot of people on here have shirts from the site, and you are clearly just craving attention, and want people to respond to you. It's fcuking pathetic.

...and you just gave it to him.

No. It's pretty clear he is after the arguement regarding "fake" vs real shirts.

Yeah but you said:

you are clearly just craving attention, and want people to respond to you

Which you did. Your just playing straight into his hands.

Why won't people learn? It's like when away fans come on here and try/succeed in winding us up, why do people reply? This Ash twat who has to keep changing his name because he's a twat and wind's people up every few weeks or away fans who come on here as wind up merchants would get more pissed off and and have failed if we just didn't reply to them, just ignore them. Why won't people understand this?

Yeah but you said:

Which you did. Your just playing straight into his hands.

Why won't people learn? It's like when away fans come on here and try/succeed in winding us up, why do people reply? This Ash twat who has to keep changing his name because he's a twat and wind's people up every few weeks or away fans who come on here as wind up merchants would get more pissed off and and have failed if we just didn't reply to them, just ignore them. Why won't people understand this?

Just said what I felt like at the time.

Real Football shirts are the way forward, i could never walk round knowing that my football shirt was a fake and made in a Thai Sweatshop.

Aren't the shirts off the website just factory seconds? If they are then they aren't fake at all, just not perfect. Also I thought all Nike shirts were made in sweatshops?

Nevermind anyway, you're a ****.

Edited by jb-101

Real Football shirts are the way forward, i love to walk round knowing that my football shirt was real and made in a Vietnamese Sweatshop.

:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ordered a Argentina top from there yet?

I know most of your Argie bashers obviously won't but I have just ordered my Messi Argentina shirt.

I hope the quality is good.

For the price obviously I am expecting the real deal :crylaugh:

How have you lot rated your shirts so far?

Has anyone ordered a Argentina top from there yet?

I know most of your Argie bashers obviously won't but I have just ordered my Messi Argentina shirt.

I hope the quality is good.

For the price obviously I am expecting the real deal :crylaugh:

How have you lot rated your shirts so far?

Ask Fez, he did.

There's several sites, not trailing through the topic but here's a list of ones I know about:

www.bestway4you.com

http://www.jomzajung.com

www.thefootballshirt.com/index.php

www.allucangetshop.com

http://www.youbeback.com/

All of them have been used before and had decent results, not all from me but another forum.

Ozwin, have you used any of those other sites? A few of those have Ivory Coast Shirts.

• 1 month later...