Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

lol:blink::yawn:

Still missing my point I see.

Anyway, time to watch Leicester get smashed, because...

#NoAmarteyNoParty

You have no point, you are literally claiming someone is at the top of the sport based on things they did three years ago and achieved under the same circumstances you are using to discredit someone else.

Enjoy the game.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kingfox said:

Roger “Finished” Federer downs Foxestalk favourite Dan Evans

Federer coming for that Wimbledon title, MP is quaking in his boots :frantics:

You were better at trolling when you were a teenager.

Im surprised you bring Dan Evans up as much as you do given your continued claims he wouldn’t be a consistent top 100 player is probably the finest example of many that you talk utter bobbins.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

You were better at trolling when you were a teenager.

Im surprised you bring Dan Evans up as much as you do given your continued claims he wouldn’t be a consistent top 100 player is probably the finest example of many that you talk utter bobbins.  

lol no need to get all sensitive.

Get that selection box ready boy :thumbup:

45 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Real headline.

Friendly Brit let's old man win Tennis match :ph34r:

Knew the minute I saw the result Gavin would be on the extremely poor troll bus. He’s going to look proper silly when the old man doesn’t win anything, I expect him to dress up in a DPD uniform when he delivers my milk tray.

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Real headline.

Friendly Brit let's old man win Tennis match :ph34r:

Real headline.

Drug cheat, chokes against Tennis great :ph34r:

57 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Knew the minute I saw the result Gavin would be on the extremely poor troll bus. He’s going to look proper silly when the old man doesn’t win anything, I expect him to dress up in a DPD uniform when he delivers my milk tray.

Just some Friendly banter MP.

Was no need to go all DT from AFTV on me :thumbup:

I’ll send it via Royal Mail, but you know that won’t be happening, as Roger is clearly winning Wimbledon again when he’s 50.

29 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Real headline.

Drug cheat, chokes against Tennis great :ph34r:

Just some Friendly banter MP.

Was no need to go all DT from AFTV on me :thumbup:

I’ll send it via Royal Mail, but you know that won’t be happening, as Roger is clearly winning Wimbledon again when he’s 50.

Drug cheat, that ones nearly as good as tainted victory 😂

Edited by Manwell Pablo

4 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Well you aren’t, but I like playing with you, what performance enhancing drug did he take, remind me? 

Cocaine’s a drug, therefore a drug cheat.

Not my fault he was stupid enough to put leftover cocaine in his washbag, careless, just like his last service game today :)

Just now, kingfox said:

Cocaine’s a drug, therefore a drug cheat.

Not my fault he was stupid enough to put leftover cocaine in his washbag, careless, just like his last service game today :)

Washbag? Careless? So you are saying he was tested in competition then?

12 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Washbag? Careless? So you are saying he was tested in competition then?

I think you’ll find he got banned during one of the clay tournaments.

Because he carelessly left his cocaine in his washbag, which contaminated actual needed medication.

Careless.

Because he carelessly left his cocaine in his washbag, which contaminated actual needed medication.

Careless.

Does 'drug cheat' not imply he was taking the drugs to enhance his performance?

6 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Careless.

So you’ve just actually admitted yourself he didn’t cheat and he was careless then.

Not very good at this are you.

10 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Does 'drug cheat' not imply he was taking the drugs to enhance his performance?

Ignore Gavin every 2 years he tries to make silly hipster claims, I call him out, he gets found out, he retreats for two years, rinse and repeat. I’ve shot him down over his latest one now he’s watching the Qatar open with key interest as a result thinking it’s relevant.

Federer will retire soon enough and that will be at least four apologies he owes me.

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

So you’ve just actually admitted yourself he didn’t cheat and he was careless then.

Not very good at this are you.

lol

That’s exactly what I’m saying, your own fault for getting baited into this game again.

Just now, kingfox said:

lol

That’s exactly what I’m saying, your own fault for getting baited into this game again.

Yeah, the day you realise I enjoy putting your trolls down might be the day you realise who is being baited. 

All about the long game when I can continually mock you for being wrong, yet, a, gain.

10 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Ignore Gavin every 2 years he tries to make silly hipster claims, I call him out, he gets found out, he retreats for two years, rinse and repeat. I’ve shot him down over his latest one now he’s watching the Qatar open with key interest as a result thinking it’s relevant.

Federer will retire soon enough and that will be at least four apologies he owes me.

Noted. I wonder what drives some people at times.

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

Yeah, the day you realise I enjoy putting your trolls down might be the day you realise who is being baited. 

All about the long game when I can continually mock you for being wrong, yet, a, gain.

“Trolls” lol 

It’s quite hilarious how after all these years, you still get baited into a bit of banter.

One light hearted jokey mention of Dan Evans, and somehow you still get rattled.

You now owe me a new fishing rod, as well as a selection box. 

“Trolls” lol 

It’s quite hilarious how after all these years, you still get baited into a bit of banter.

One light hearted jokey mention of Dan Evans, and somehow you still get rattled.

You now owe me a new fishing rod, as well as a selection box. 

Mate not rattled at all, setting up the July victory parade. And you delivering a box of milk tray to my door as agreed.

8 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Mate not rattled at all, setting up the July victory parade. And you delivering a box of milk tray to my door as agreed.

If you weren’t rattled, then you wouldn’t have just wasted 1 hour of your time.

I look forward to my selection box and fishing rod, after Fed and Rafa treat us to another Wimbledon final. 

25 minutes ago, kingfox said:

If you weren’t rattled, then you wouldn’t have just wasted 1 hour of your time.

I look forward to my selection box and fishing rod, after Fed and Rafa treat us to another Wimbledon final. 

Literally takes 40 seconds of my time to come back on here put you down and go back to the other things I am doing each time. Do not confuse me with yourself who hangs on my every word and has to use Wikipedia to form all your argumentents.

Your watching a second round 250 tournament like a hawk in order to try and make a point, shows I’m living rent free in your head if you ask me, even to the point where I predicted you’d do it and checked in to this thread after everything that matters in my life today is over 🤷‍♂️.

Anyway I’m going to bed now Gavin, enjoy your insomnia.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

19 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Your watching a second round 250 tournament like a hawk in order to try and make a point, shows I’m living rent free in your head if you ask me, even to the point where I predicted you’d do it and checked in to this thread after everything that matters in my life today is over 🤷‍♂️.

Anyway I’m going to bed now Gavin, enjoy your insomnia.

lol

Nice to see you multi tasking as well, I had some Pro Evo to play.

But I apologise for watching Federer’s first match back, which happened to be against Dan Evans and making a bit of light hearted banter.

We can’t all be serious bores like you. 

Insomnia lol I’ll be sleeping like a baby, as I dream about you gifting me a nice selection box and a nice shimano fishing rod:thumbup: