Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Places to see before you die..

If there is one place or thing in mind that you would say everyone should get to see or experience before they die, what would it be?

I can't recommend anything from experience :( But I'd love to go to this island..

splash.jpg

Fiji

I'd like to do something like walk up Kilimanjiro, but as Ben Nevis was a struggle, I doubt I'll do it.

I'd also love to do the Inca Trail, but again, I suspect the altitude will be my undoing!

I'd like to do something like walk up Kilimanjiro, but as Ben Nevis was a struggle, I doubt I'll do it.

I'd also love to do the Inca Trail, but again, I suspect the altitude will be my undoing!

87845[/snapback]

I actually did this last year and raised a lot of money for Scope (Cerabal Palsy Charity). I would recommend that you give it a try. Six months gym training and some Diamox (sorts out the altitude problem) and you will be fine.

87845[/snapback]

I actually did this last year and raised a lot of money for Scope (Cerabal Palsy Charity). I would recommend that you give it a try. Six months gym training and some Diamox (sorts out the altitude problem) and you will be fine.

87847[/snapback]

:thumbup: Cheers! I've got asthma, and I struggled at a few hundred metres, that's what scares me! I think I'd still give it a go if the opportunity arose!

Onion, your mum wouldn't like it if she knew you were posting pictures of her on the WORLD WIDE WEB ;)

87882[/snapback]

Watch it, I'm not his mum!

australia for me always has and will

should hopefully get on a law degree with it but if not theres plenty of time to go. defo will go sometime though

shack mate, best but yet most predictable reply yet lol

australia for me always has and will

should hopefully get on a law degree with it but if not theres plenty of time to go. defo will go sometime though

shack mate, best but yet most predictable reply yet lol

88057[/snapback]

I'm with you on Australia.

Fortunately I'm on my way there for a month from the beginning of December to the beginning of January, so I'm gonna have a summery Christmas :)

Stez my dad just came back from rio and i got some pics!! oh i only have 3 at the moment but i can put the rest on!!

87885[/snapback]

i just knicked my pictures off google images mate, for cobbo really to save him the trip

Berlin Wall is worth checking out - Doh! - too late

Next best is Nicosia (Cyprus) The only remaining divided city after Berlin / German reunification - and may not be divided for much longer

Then again Jerusalem maybe the next one?

Archived