Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Stockport Away

Got an email from the club.

They said they fully expect the tickets to last until Friday after today's sales.

So i think the estimate of 600 may be a little over the top.

Really don't think you have a problem - I think...and I'll whisper this...the internet was telling lies.

I'm priority 2, but when I went to get my season ticket they told me I'd have to present them with my stubs when I first purchased an away ticket this season to claim the priority. I can't get to the Walkers tomorrow because I'm at work all day, so if I rang them tomorrow would they let me buy one despite not actually seeing my stubs?

Train tickets booked - ETA 1124am. In time for pub opening time lol

Now waiting for match tickets to arrive. :angry: What is the point in being Priority 1 if my tickets haven't arrived yet?

Train tickets booked - ETA 1124am. In time for pub opening time lol

Now waiting for match tickets to arrive. :angry: What is the point in being Priority 1 if my tickets haven't arrived yet?

Mine has. lol

As I said - the ticket office love me.

My train ticket arrived this morning too. SF will enjoy being able to sup more - what kind of madman would want to drive instead of drink for goodness sake? :huh:

Ok, think I've finalised our plans for this now:

11:05 Leicester - Nottingham (Arr. 11:35)

11:42 Nottingham - Stockport (Arr. 13:24)

17:55 Stockport - Nottingham (Arr. 19:29)

19:33 Nottingham - Leicester (Arr. 20:22) - Also Stops at Sileby & Syston ;)

Price - £11.15

Is that ok with everyone? We could do a faster route, but it'd be slightly more expensive. Or we could just buy these tickets and then try to catch the sheffield train... :dunno:

Price - £11.15

Is that ok with everyone? We could do a faster route, but it'd be slightly more expensive. Or we could just buy these tickets and then try to catch the sheffield train... :dunno:

Where did you find that? Is it return all for £11.15.

The cheapest Ive found is 36.50, needless to say im pretty poor with trains :D

Price - £11.15

Yeah, do that.

Where did you find that? Is it return all for £11.15.

The cheapest Ive found is 36.50, needless to say im pretty poor with trains :D

Thats kids fare, sack paying adults! Try splitting the train journey, Leics - Nottingham and then Nottingham - Stockport. Adult should come out at 22 quid. Can buy on the day, same price as well :thumbup:

Thats kids fare, sack paying adults! Try splitting the train journey, Leics - Nottingham and then Nottingham - Stockport. Adult should come out at 22 quid. Can buy on the day, same price as well :thumbup:

My hero :blush:

Is it easy to get on as a child?

My hero :blush:

Is it easy to get on as a child?

If you book in advance, then its a piece of piss. Going down on the day to the train station to buy them is different as they might ask you for ID/Refuse you (They can't do that online :D).

If you book in advance, then its a piece of piss. Going down on the day to the train station to buy them is different as they might ask you for ID/Refuse you (They can't do that online :D).

Have you never been asked your age on the train from the ticket people.

I got fooked over on a train to Birmingham, cost me a fortune.

Have you never been asked your age on the train from the ticket people.

I got fooked over on a train to Birmingham, cost me a fortune.

Yeah I just tell them I'm 15. I hace a card that kind of says im 15 anyway. What did they do to you? I've travelled to Birmingam without a ticket before (before the barriers) and the first time they had people on the gate at b'ham they said I'd have to pay a penalty fare of like £20 each. We joined the back of the que, then ran off and got on a train to Wolverhampton and got a return fare to the first stop lol.

Yeah I just tell them I'm 15. I hace a card that kind of says im 15 anyway. What did they do to you? I've travelled to Birmingam without a ticket before (before the barriers) and the first time they had people on the gate at b'ham they said I'd have to pay a penalty fare of like £20 each. We joined the back of the que, then ran off and got on a train to Wolverhampton and got a return fare to the first stop lol.

Went a gig from Banbury to Birmingham.

Was just 16 at the time, ticket man came to speak to me. I ent being funny but they dont half love their job, total cocks. Anyway, sort off went like this

'You know this is a child ticket don't you?'

'Yeah im 15'

'Date of birth'

'30-11-91'

'Say it again'

'30-11-91'

'Right im just going to run this through with some office, whats your name?'

Then I gave a false name, then my real name which said I was 16. Got fined, basically had to pay a full adult return from Manchester where the line finished or somewhere, costed 40 something quid plus the 15 from Banbury to Brum!. Then to top it off the cock, kept talking to me saying 'If I was you I would join Natwest'. I dont care mate fook off! God he was annoying.

Meanwhile my mate who was 18 said he thought 16 was a child and only had to pay an extra fiver or so. Cocks the lot of them.

Some of them are cu*ts, I Agree. Luck of draw if you get a decent one.

Chelsea away last year, me & Jamie had U16 tickets and were drinking on the train, conductor saw the cans & the tickets, didn't say a thing :D

Mine has. lol

As I said - the ticket office love me.

My train ticket arrived this morning too. SF will enjoy being able to sup more - what kind of madman would want to drive instead of drink for goodness sake? :huh:

Panic over; match tickets were on the doormat when I got home. Why Carl didn't just put them away, I don't know!

That's right folks, I'm here all week. ;)

Where did you get £11 to Sheffield from? :unsure:

Edit: Cheapest Adults I could find was 14..?

It came up the other night.

I think I'll give the Carl joke a miss for this one, if that's ok.

Archived