Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Stockport Away

How you boys getting there?

Train, maybe? :whistle:

I'm driving it with a confirmed tevez and Jon, 2 others should be coming but don't yet have tickets, I would train it, I'll consider train in the week, if those 2 don't make it.

And if I do require rail, YOU can hook me up. :D

I'm driving it with a confirmed tevez and Jon, 2 others should be coming but don't yet have tickets, I would train it, I'll consider train in the week, if those 2 don't make it.

And if I do require rail, YOU can hook me up. :D

Of course I'll hook you up mate. More the merrier on the train. Get some atmosphere train Part III :D

why would they put numbers etc on the tickets when its unreserved seatin?

I don't see why people are kicking up a fuss over the fact the tickets have seat numbers on them - it is not the first time it's happened, and it can happen for a number of reasons, such as the computer system won't allow a generic "UNRESERVED" ticket, or that the club would like to have the option as to whether they have unreserved or reserved seating in the area (the rules are that only 90% of tickets are allowed to be sold in an area where there is unreserved seating, apparently).

I can't remember where it was not, but one away match we went to, the tickets had row numbers etc, but the seats didn't, and where there was a number, it was totally random!! (it's going to bug me now....)

It's unreserved seating, uncovered and they have some £16 tickets left then have some £18 to sell - not sure if the unreserved and uncovered applies to the £18 tickets.

so is that 60 tickets left altogether or is there reserved seats too? sorry but 15 pages is a lot to read through..!!

60 tickets for the Railway End - then a further 800 (if the club opt for this, I think) in the Popular Side.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

*TICKET UPDATE*

Taken from TalkingBalls...

Just heard back from the ticket office - they confirm that the seating *is* UNRESERVED.

1,240 tickets have been sold, so there are less than 100 left from the initial allocation.

A further allocation of 900 tickets have been received. A further allocation of 1,500 will be made available to us if required.

:thumbup:

TICKET INFORMATION

Worrying for some, I've just read this on TalkingBalls...

Just had an exchange of emails with the CEO at Stockport. He states:

I can confirm that this Saturday's fixture against Leicester City will

be reserved seating and the stewards will be directed to enforce this.

This will be the case for all Stockport County home games this season.

Livid, to be honest.

I've heard reports of Cu*tish style stewarding from these as well.

If they've told our club its unreserved they can't seriously expect people to go to their seats now?!

They can't, I certainly won't be going on the front row, forget that. Outraged if this is true.

Archived