Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Stockport Away

Just stand where ever, think sheff united. :thumbup:

Easily one of the best aways in the last few seasons even though we got thumped 3-0

It should be an unwritten rule that all our away games are reserved, Last season I doubt I was ever anywhere near my allocated seat except chelsea but that was ok as everyone stood anyway.

First EVER league one away day. Let's make it a memorable day I say. ;)

Could also be back to back wins for the first time in ages.

Not now.

Even then, it could be three in a row anyway :P

I don't know about the new batch, but the uncovered ones should all be.

I was told the "uncovered and unreserved" bit when I got mine ~30 mins ago so either we've sold less than 60 this morning, or they're just repeating that to everyone regardless of whether the tickets are for that bit.

, we'll have almost as many fans as them

[

Where the hell do you get that silly idea from?

That's just season tickets the link you posted up.

Average number of home fans last season in league games was 5150. That doesn't include visiting supporters.

We expect a somewhat bumper attendance for our first home game following promotion.

At most you'll have the Railway End and two blocks of the Popside - that's about 2,200.

Depending on what you bring we'll outnumber you somewhere in the region of 2-1 to 4-1

If you bring 1500 say and we get 6,000 of our own (quite possible) that's 4-1. If you sell out however and we have say 5,000 that'll be about 2.2 - 1.

Either way you still won't have "nearly as many fans as us" ;)

Hope you all enjoy it.

For pubs, anywhere will be fine as long as you're not looking for trouble (and that includes taking the p*ss out of us and our ground and acting all billy big b*ll*c*s) the best ones are The Armoury - on the rounabout between station and ground. The Royal Oak, The Sir Robert Peel, The Albert (all on Greek Street/Edgeley High Street) or if you want to go further afield try the Market Place in the town centre.

Castle Street also has a wide range of places to eat/get food, bookies and three or four sets of cash machines.

A word of advice re: trains.

If travelling in a group - it may be better/cheaper to get returns Leicester - Nottingham. And then from Nottingham - Stockport - go under groupsave return tickets. That's 3 or 4 adult tickets for the price of 2. I know I did that on trips to Nottingham for a few years - and it works out at about 7 quid per person Stockport - Nottingham return. And I'm going to guesstimate it's not a great deal from Leicester to Nottingham.

are all these tickets unreserved?

The tickets in the Railway End are definitely unreserved. I just went to the ticket office for my ticket for tonight and was assured that the Railway End seats are certainly unreserved. The Popular Side seats are reserved however.

Thanks for the information Imposter, we can't wait for the game!

The tickets in the Railway End are definitely unreserved. I just went to the ticket office for my ticket for tonight and was assured that the Railway End seats are certainly unreserved. The Popular Side seats are reserved however.

Thanks for the information Imposter, we can't wait for the game!

Fancy a pint in Spoons before the train? 10:30ish? :D

For pubs, anywhere will be fine as long as you're not looking for trouble (and that includes taking the p*ss out of us and our ground and acting all billy big b*ll*c*s) the best ones are The Armoury - on the rounabout between station and ground. The Royal Oak, The Sir Robert Peel, The Albert (all on Greek Street/Edgeley High Street) or if you want to go further afield try the Market Place in the town centre.

Home away from home .. :wub::wub:

Bring these False hatters on .. :whistle:^_^

Anyone else on the first train after 9am? (when it gets cheaper apparently).

Tickets should be the same all day. Depends. How you tried to book them? How much you paying.

Our lot will be on the 11:30. Getting a bit of pre-train drinking in the Plantagent (sp?) before as well. :D

Tickets should be the same all day. Depends. How you tried to book them? How much you paying.

Our lot will be on the 11:30. Getting a bit of pre-train drinking in the Plantagent (sp?) before as well. :D

11:30? Thought it was the 11:05?

Excellent. More time in bed.

9 times out of 10 we pay on the train, so i wont know how much its going to cost until saturday. I dont know where she got the idea of it being cheaper after 9 from, she must of seen it on the internet or something.

Really looking forward to this now.

11:30? Thought it was the 11:05?

Excellent. More time in bed.

Shit. 11:05 :blush::blush:

9 times out of 10 we pay on the train, so i wont know how much its going to cost until saturday. I dont know where she got the idea of it being cheaper after 9 from, she must of seen it on the internet or something.

What train are your lot on?

In case anyone was thinking of it:

From OS

Leicester City are today reminding supporters that they must secure their tickets in advance for Saturday's League One clash against Stockport County.

Over 1,300 tickets have already been snapped up by Foxes fans for the trip to Edgeley Park and this figure looks to rise following back-to-back wins at the Walkers Stadium.

Cheap day returns are not available before 9am on weekdays - maybe this is what she saw? :dunno:

Cheap day returns are not available before 9am on weekdays - maybe this is what she saw? :dunno:

I think you could be right.

Just had a text off her also, were getting the 8.40 train from Sileby to Loughborough, on from there to Nottingham then going straight to Stockport, arriving at 11.24.

Heavy pubbage :D

Archived