Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Stockport Away

Bought mine as well. There's hundreds left mate, if you're going friday you'll be fine.

Awesome, I was even going to buy membership tomoro to get a ticket, but i think i'll just pop in on Friday to get one now.

Awesome, I was even going to buy membership tomoro to get a ticket, but i think i'll just pop in on Friday to get one now.

There might be an absolute rush of people tomorrow. Doubt it though. Plus the ticket office was hardly packed at midday when I got mine.

Also, when I asked for ticket the lad says 'Open air or covered?' inferring we might have been given the extra 800? I don't know.

Everyone's more interested in the MK Dons game atm anyway, I got a reply from my email asking how many now...and they goes they are dealing with enquiries for the MK Dons game first.

Also I like how the seating is unreserved. So I can go to where the atmosphere is at its best. :cool:

Hmmmm interesting.

Is it worth the extra £15 its going to cost me tomorrow, or shall I just wait until Friday.

If we've been given the extra 800, i'd be suprised if we'd sold 1600 already?

If it's not this one, it could be the next one.

Hmmmm interesting.

Is it worth the extra £15 its going to cost me tomorrow, or shall I just wait until Friday.

If we've been given the extra 800, i'd be suprised if we'd sold 1600 already?

I'm not sure, maybe the lad was just a dick. I chose open air anyway.

I'd hate to tell you friday and for you to go then and for them to be sold out. Personally, I doubt they will all be taken before then, but i wouldn't want to make that call on your behalf. I doubted I would get one because with a small allocation and not being in this division before, it's hard to tell how in-demand it would be. I was told there were at least a few hundred left earlier today, but that's from the suspect source of a ticket office employee.

In regard to the 15 quid, it would mean you're a priority higher for every away game this season i guess, but if you're not planning on going to many it's probably not worth it.

I'm not sure, maybe the lad was just a dick. I chose open air anyway.

I'd hate to tell you friday and for you to go then and for them to be sold out. Personally, I doubt they will all be taken before then, but i wouldn't want to make that call on your behalf. I doubted I would get one because with a small allocation and not being in this division before, it's hard to tell how in-demand it would be. I was told there were at least a few hundred left earlier today, but that's from the suspect source of a ticket office employee.

In regard to the 15 quid, it would mean you're a priority higher for every away game this season i guess, but if you're not planning on going to many it's probably not worth it.

Yeah, i'm just trying to weigh up the benefits of the £15.

I do plan on attending a fair few away games to be honest, so i'm thinking it may be worth while doing so.

Also, the 5% off the shirt I buy in a few weeks, may also pay it back.

Hmmm.

Decisions decisions.

I have to get a ticket, as i've already bought my train tickets.

If you don't need the membership for this game, you might need it for another.

Makes more sense now. :D

Yeah i'm thinking longer term.

I think the most frustrating thing is that if I had a season ticket, i'd be proirity 1 or 2.

Yeah, i'm just trying to weigh up the benefits of the £15.

I do plan on attending a fair few away games to be honest, so i'm thinking it may be worth while doing so.

Also, the 5% off the shirt I buy in a few weeks, may also pay it back.

Hmmm.

Decisions decisions.

I have to get a ticket, as i've already bought my train tickets.

In which case, go for the £15. Being a priority higher will have it's benefits for future games where there's more of a demand. Especially if we're high up the league.

Archived