Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Stockport Away

I take it you didn't go Accrington?

I'm praying for rain.

Sorry mate but I hope it absolutely ****s it down.

will be raining goals too if young Lloyd is let off his leash

I agree in the sense that it will make the atmosphere better, its just going to be a pain for me, because generally i dont bother going home after matches and just stay out on the piss which will mean losing an hour when i get back.

But also i actually wouldnt mind too much considering it because it will be a better game.

So on reflection i cannot lose :D

Accrington? :unsure:

Over-rated. I was stood about 5 meters from you in the first half (When i got there :rolleyes: ) and the noise just doesn't travel. It sounded good when I was in the middle of it, not doubting that.

And this will be seating.

I'd rather be in the covered bit, have you seen the low roof? :w00t: It'll have a better echo than Bristol, surely? ^_^

Dear Ticket Office,

On the pre-booking form I wrote, and I quote, "as far back as it is possible for me to be"

In my hand I have just noticed "Row 'A'"

How the fudging flipping bollocking bastard fudge is Row A in any stretch of the imagination 'at the back'?

Dear Ticket Office,

On the pre-booking form I wrote, and I quote, "as far back as it is possible for me to be"

How the fudging flipping bollocking bastard fudge is Row A in any stretch of the imagination 'at the back'?

They probably think Row A is the back row.

Dear Ticket Office,

Unreserved so I'm told, sir.

Dear Ticket Office,

I was told to ignore whatever seat number was on my ticket, that it was unreserved seating and that I can sit anywhere I wanted in the Railway end.

Archived