Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danglo

Music Help..

Howdy,

Right i'm after some help pls as football supporters.. I'll keep this short and sweet

I'm going to be the on pitch/speaker announcer at a club next season.. I've had a meeting with the (very hands on) Chairman and he wants me to also change the playlist of songs that get played in the run up to kick off..

As fans, i'm gauging opion of what people want to listen to, and as a Leicester fan i'm asking you aswell as the fans of the team i'm doing this job for.

If you don't want any music pls don't answer this as that doesn't help me!

here is last seasons playlist, they want it all changing with the exeption of the last two!

U2-Beautiful Day

Frattellis-Chelsea Dagger

House Of Pain- Jump Around

Robbie Williams-Let Me Entertain You

O Fortuna (Old Spice music)

Insomnia - Faithless

If you have any suggestions that would be fantastic, thankyou

Don't not play Chelsea Dagger when the home side scores. There's a starter.

How big is this club your going to be working for?

Another suggestion is not to have the bloody music too loud so you can't get a sing song going before the match.

I would get rid of Let Me Entertain You and Chelsea Dagger. As Smuts said, don't have Chelsea Dagger as your goal music.

As I said previously, Carnival De Paris would be good, as would Club Foot by Kasabian. Don't play it too loud, allow the fans to try and create their own atmopshere as well.

Howdy,

Right i'm after some help pls as football supporters.. I'll keep this short and sweet

I'm going to be the on pitch/speaker announcer at a club next season.. I've had a meeting with the (very hands on) Chairman and he wants me to also change the playlist of songs that get played in the run up to kick off..

As fans, i'm gauging opion of what people want to listen to, and as a Leicester fan i'm asking you aswell as the fans of the team i'm doing this job for.

here is last seasons playlist, they want it all changing with the exeption of the last two!

U2-Beautiful Day

Insomnia - Faithless

I heard that City were looking at a new PA guy.

Welcome to the Club Brother.

Good Luck. :thumbup:

Don't not play Chelsea Dagger when the home side scores. There's a starter.

How big is this club your going to be working for?

Another suggestion is not to have the bloody music too loud so you can't get a sing song going before the match.

Thats a double negative isnt it?

That means DO play???? :unsure::angry:

Howdy,

U2-Beautiful Day

Insomnia - Faithless

Kasabian - Empire

The Prodigy - Out of Space

We need some tracks to get the crowd up for it, and i think these are interesting choices.

Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes was getting played at every game during Euro2008 and would get my thumbs up!!

I hate that U2 song so much it's just so so bad it's untrue

**edit**

as it's West Brom why not play Hi Ho Silver Lining I hear that goes down well in that part of the world!! ;)

Ask for ideas on a West Brom forum too

:doh:

You should play 'Waving Flags' by British Sea Power. They should play this at Leicester too, particularly given the fact that some of this lot are getting a lovely flag.

If ever there were a ROCK track to stir the soul and get one's heart beating it's surely this. It's about immigration from Eastern Europe but really it's as much about everyone getting together in a common cause, and the first line is 'you are astronomical fans of alcohol' which applies pretty well to a lot of football fans doesn't it?

See/hear for yourself. Make sure you turn your speakers up nice and loud.

Instead, they'll probably play the Fratellis. No wonder the country's in the state it's in. Back off Brown! etc

I live in Birmingham, near West Brom, and I can assure you that everyone here loves to listen to Slipnot, Slayer, Nuclear Death and Carcass.

Play those bands loud and just watch the crowd beam with delight and sing along.

Madness - Welcome To The House Of Fun

Blur - Parklife

The Smiths - Panic! ('Standing On The Streets Of Birmingham')

Eye Of The Tiger?

Wolfmother - Woman

And maybe even a cheeky Three Lions?

Congrats on the premier league job btw, you'll see some much better football there than you will here thats for sure lol

Other than that it'd have to be 7 Nation Army.

Madness - Welcome To The House Of Fun

Blur - Parklife

The Smiths - Panic! ('Standing On The Streets Of Birmingham')

Eye Of The Tiger?

Wolfmother - Woman

And maybe even a cheeky Three Lions?

Congrats on the premier league job btw, you'll see some much better football there than you will here thats for sure lol

Other than that it'd have to be 7 Nation Army.

cheers for that. I'm happy about seeing some Prem footy plus I can sneak a mate in, but i'm gutted about missing City games. As a former programme seller and barman and mascot it'll be annoying not being able to get to every home game!!

OK thanks for the suggestions, i'm drawing up a list of all the ideas plus my own and the ones from the West Brom fans.. I'm meeting the Baggies chairman at 3pm...so very very random! Never met a chairman before

Archived