Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Cheltenham Town

Row G
We're row h.

The stand we're in doesn't seem very high tbf, so we could be near the back anyway.

We are in row H too.

This is going to be Carl's birthday game. I will have to take on driving duties. :(

Train? Thought you'd booked it? Get the same time as Bert and Maybes.

Might drive. Train is right treck to station. Prices are probably a joke. Meal deal is tempting though.

Haven't spoken about this 'cus I was going to be In germany :nono:

Train? Thought you'd booked it? Get the same time as Bert and Maybes.

Train is cheap as chips boys. £18 without a rail card for an adult ticket. I know you chaps like to get kids tickets aswell.

Doing any shuttle runs from station to pub and back to the station? :whistle:

That would depend on where a) the pub is, b) where the station is, and c) where the ground is.

Apparently all of them lie on the same routes as your pre-planned journey to and from Cheltenham.

I knew I recognised the voice on the Garmin from somewhere.....

I believe there is a bus from the station to the ground.

My train tickets got booked today, £12.50 child return.

We got that for adult. :giggle:

We've sold 1779 tickets.

Is there one going back again?
Now your asking too much of me,

It's lettered buses or something. A to city centre C to ground, or something along those lines anyway.

I presume there is one back, don't quote me on that.

EDIT: Scroll to the bottom.

Matchday Park & Ride

For most first team home matches a there is a FREE matchday shuttle bus running between Cheltenham Racecourse Park & Ride & the Off Licence located near the junction of Whaddon Road and Prestbury Road (250 metres from ground).

- (afternoon matches (ko 3.00pm) - every 20 minutes from 1.00pm until 2.40pm - after the game departures are 5.00pm, 5.20pm and 5.40pm.

Cheltenham Town Football Club welcomes well behaved visiting supporters onto our Park & Ride shuttle bus facility.

Source: http://www.cheltenhamtownfc.premiumtv.co.u...,,10434,00.html

Hmmmm, Tempted by this now, Seems quite a cheap day out. :thumbup:

Unless I am much mistaken - a bus going to the Park and Ride near the racecourse is in totally the opposite direction to the train station and therefore not terribly useful. :dunno:

A taxi will cost around £7 from the train station.

Archived