Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Cheltenham Town

Thanks Tubes.

See Lisa? See?!

Gay weddings exist and I am going to one.

Ha! In your face.

None of them are mine :ph34r::P

Im skipping the wedding though too far to travel, im just there for the night out in Brighton.

Thanks Tubes.

See Lisa? See?!

Gay weddings exist and I am going to one.

Ha! In your face.

May I refer the Honourable Gentleman to the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973, section 11, which states

Grounds on which a marriage is voidA marriage celebrated after 31st July 1971 shall be void on the following grounds only, that is to say—

(a)that it is not a valid marriage under the provisions of [F1the [F2Marriage Acts 1949 to 1986]] (that is to say where—

(i)the parties are within the prohibited degrees of relationship;

(ii)either party is under the age of sixteen; or

(iii)the parties have intermarried in disregard of certain requirements as to the formation of marriage);

(b)that at the time of the marriage either party was already lawfully married;

(c )that the parties are not respectively male and female;

(d)in the case of a polygamous marriage entered into outside England and Wales, that either party was at the time of the marriage domiciled in England and Wales.

This assumes that the law is a precursor to the legitimacy of a state of being.

You can wrap it up however much you like, the law states that gay marriage does not exist in the UK.

I am surprised you haven't used the "other jurisdictions allow it" argument, therefore it exists somewhere.....

So what's the sketch this season to buy away tickets on-line.

Last season you just emailed the ticket office with your name I think :unsure:

Would be interested to know the answer to this....would save me going down the ground every time.

I can only find home tickets available on the website.

Archived