Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Cheltenham Town

You can wrap it up however much you like, the law states that gay marriage does not exist in the UK.

I am surprised you haven't used the "other jurisdictions allow it" argument, therefore it exists somewhere.....

So, it's me against the law.

Gaymarriagegaymarriagegaymarriagegaymarriagegaymarriagegaymarriagegaymarriage!

I'm not sure, but because I've bought tickets in the past and they have my details I just have to email how many tickets I want and the rest is done automatically. I may be wrong :unsure:

Ohhh maybe I could see if they could do that for me!

As they should have my payment details!

Jim in the ticket office is very good at phoning me back though

Dose Any One No What Train Most Off The Leicester Fans Will Get On.. From London Road ?

If Any One Dose Then Can You Let Me Know Please

Cheers

I'm guessing that if it isn't Thomas then James will be the one.

Anybody getting the train via London at all? I still don't fancy a 3hr train journey drinking on my own.

Woolers, Alex and JTB have all already ruled themselves out.

Its gonna be a long journey at this rate lol And it costs more!

I'm probably going to be getting on it at Reading, as a couple of mates who I was going to meet up with at Swindon have ruled themselves out. Whether or not you'd be desperate enough to actually want to meet me, however, is a different matter.

I'm probably going to be getting on it at Reading, as a couple of mates who I was going to meet up with at Swindon have ruled themselves out. Whether or not you'd be desperate enough to actually want to meet me, however, is a different matter.

Your my new bestest friend.

Whats the journey from Reading like? I think i go via St Pancras then Paddington i believe.

Anybody getting the train via London at all? I still don't fancy a 3hr train journey drinking on my own.

Woolers, Alex and JTB have all already ruled themselves out.

Its gonna be a long journey at this rate lol And it costs more!

I did?

Well, as a matter of fact, if not then I do now. Sorry!

Your my new bestest friend.

Whats the journey from Reading like? I think i go via St Pancras then Paddington i believe.

It's the same train as the one that leaves Paddington.

Just been down. Sold Out!

Really? Nads. :(

Oh for crying out loud. Spent all my time waiting around for a mate to call me back about Fulham so I could get them in one bunch - after leaving it to the last minute for Stockport I'd have thought a week was plenty of time for Cheltenham. Bollocks. Oh well, anyone got a spare? :\

Archived