Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
craigadams22

Today's Music is a load of SHIT!

Hello there,

Captain Cubbio here. I've got OTS DJ on my Laptop, Which is the Playout System used at Castle Mead Radio in Hinckley. I have got all together over 19,000 songs on there, Including - Disco Tracks from the 1970's & 80's, Music from the 1960's & 70's, 80's, 90's also 2000 Onwards (Not too many).

TV Themes & TV - Film Soundtracks, From Doctor Who to Star Trek and Barry Gray's TV Scores to Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet, JOE 90, UFO, Space 1999, Fireball XL5 etc.

Mark Shreeve - ABBA, The Beatles, The Moody Blues, Dando Shaft, Kasabian, Plus lot's lot's more.

Kind Regards

Captain Cubbio

You know what, I always wondered what music was on your laptop. Sometimes it's all I can think about, and you know what, I can finally rest easy at night knowing you've got almost all genres and decades covered.

Have you got the Raccoons theme tune? And did you buy it all off ebay perhaps?

Regards

steveh28

Hello there,

Captain Cubbio here. I've got OTS DJ on my Laptop, Which is the Playout System used at Castle Mead Radio in Hinckley. I have got all together over 19,000 songs on there, Including - Disco Tracks from the 1970's & 80's, Music from the 1960's & 70's, 80's, 90's also 2000 Onwards (Not too many).

TV Themes & TV - Film Soundtracks, From Doctor Who to Star Trek and Barry Gray's TV Scores to Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet, JOE 90, UFO, Space 1999, Fireball XL5 etc.

Mark Shreeve - ABBA, The Beatles, The Moody Blues, Dando Shaft, Kasabian, Plus lot's lot's more.

Kind Regards

Captain Cubbio

you work for some sort of dodgy commercial radio station as a DJ you are are therefore required to have an appalling taste in music it's whats expected of you to play moronic lowest common denominator crap for the masses.

you say Todays music is SHIT but then you mention Kasasbian?

and who or what the hell is Dando Shaft????/ and why are they in the same sentence as The Beatles??

Modern music isn't shit it's popular music that is and was in all of the decades you mention but you seemed to love it then!!

musical ignorance like this is something I really detest.

You know what, I always wondered what music was on your laptop. Sometimes it's all I can think about, and you know what, I can finally rest easy at night knowing you've got almost all genres and decades covered.

Have you got the Raccoons theme tune? And did you buy it all off ebay perhaps?

Regards

steveh28

I have got that actually... meanwhile in the everglade forest Cyril sneer... downloaded it from some Racoons fansite I like to mix it in with a bit of Hip Hop in a DJ Yoda style when I am mixing, maybe I should not be admitting this my music reputation has just received a kick in the balls!!!

The Racoons was a quality tv programme though Saturday Mornings have never been the same since they stopped showing it

too right, new avetar for me when we do.

As someone said at the game Lawrance makes Bernie look completely sane.

It wasn't me, was it? :unsure:

I managed to get a couple of blurry pictures.

Archived