Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Foxestalk CD Swap # 3

1. Joe.

2. James.

3. Jay

4. Mark

5. shen

6. Fez

7. TPH

8. Hairy

9. Samilktray

10. AoWW

11. stez

12. Smuts

13. Singh

:whistle:

:crylaugh:

But whatho - in for a penny - in for a pound :thumbup:

1. Joe.

2. James.

3. Jay

4. Mark

5. shen

6. Fez

7. TPH

8. Hairy

9. Samilktray

10. AoWW

11. stez

12. Smuts

13. JakeShingler

14. TLB

Someone needs to take the bull by the horns... why don't we have 1 a week starting from tomorrow, work our way through the list? Everyone on the list should do their best to review everyone elses. Obviously given other commitments that won't be possible for some which is fair enough.

Someone needs to take the bull by the horns... why don't we have 1 a week starting from tomorrow, work our way through the list? Everyone on the list should do their best to review everyone elses. Obviously given other commitments that won't be possible for some which is fair enough.

I'd say start it Tuesday, give people a little bit of notice for it to start. I'll get mine ready tonight if we're just going down the list? If anybody wants to go first specifically I'm happy to go anywhere in the list.

I'd say start it Tuesday, give people a little bit of notice for it to start. I'll get mine ready tonight if we're just going down the list? If anybody wants to go first specifically I'm happy to go anywhere in the list.

Go for it mate. Tuesday it is.

I think you should stick to one personally, but it's your decision! Depends if you think people will listen to both...

Ill go for 1 then.

I just thought 2 would be good as it will give people a better insight into the differences between the 2.

But no worries, 1 it is.

:thumbup:

Ok cheers people.

And the 2 different mixes.

Yay or nay?

Optmistic, just put the best of both together?

If 14 people are taking part than 1 a week should take us upto Christmas, which was my plan (AOWW agreed at time). Everyone has enough time to put theres together then, and listen to others in the mean time. Is that the official list though?

Ill go for 1 then.

I just thought 2 would be good as it will give people a better insight into the differences between the 2.

But no worries, 1 it is.

:thumbup:

You could always do a kind of unofficial second one in a thread in the main Music Discussion forum. I'd certainly be interested to hear it and I daresay a few others would too.

You could always do a kind of unofficial second one in a thread in the main Music Discussion forum. I'd certainly be interested to hear it and I daresay a few others would too.

I daresay you'd be right.

One problem. I'm in Cuba for 2 weeks from Wednesday so can I amend the list slightly... bearing in mind Jay says he's pretty much already sorted his.

1. Joe.

2. Jay

3. Mark

4. James

5. shen

6. Fez

7. TPH

8. Hairy

9. Samilktray

10. AoWW

11. stez

12. Smuts