Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

iPod Coverflow

You need to embed your artwork in all the mp3s.

As I put in the other thread the best and most reliable bit of kit for this mp3tag which is free.

But why would it appear in iTunes and not on the iPod? :dunno: Seems a bit fooked up to me.

But why would it appear in iTunes and not on the iPod? :dunno: Seems a bit fooked up to me.

itunes. If there is a jpeg in the album folder then it will display it. But this will not be displayed in the ipod. To display it on the ipod the image has to be embedded.

I got covers in iTunes - why the heck don't some of them appear on my black 160gb Classic?

Either because you downloaded them illegally from a source not certified by Apple, which is a bummer (sure lol ) .

Or it's because iTunes doesn't recognize the artist, album and/or song because it's not in their library. In which case I wonder what saucy music Daggers is listening to all the time... :giggle:

In any case, you can download any album artwork to your computer and import it to iTunes later on - it also works when you select entire albums, instead of highlighting every single song.

If you still aint got it sorted, I can make a video it's easier than explaining with words and I need to test out a video thing, i'll edit the link into this post when it's uploaded.

Here

I think it makes it pretty clear, should be able to work it out from that.

EDIT: I dont think I really read this properly since you said you allready get them in iTunes, but this is what I do to make it work on my ipod.

• 2 months later...

Because, you prat, the album image shows up in iTunes if only one track has a picture associated with it - but not on the iPod unless all tracks have the image associated.

Got there in the end. :thumbup:

I find it more annoying that once iTunes 'given' your albums covers you (or maybe I) can't change them!?

Hence my Trainspotting album has:

Lou_Reed.jpg

Instead of this:

trainspotting.jpg

No matter how I try to change it.... It doesn't let me!!! :frusty:

Plus many other albums of mine... :(

I find it more annoying that once iTunes 'given' your albums covers you (or maybe I) can't change them!?

This is what you get for doing everything legally Phube.

Me? I'd delete the album from iTunes, go and use mp3Tag to assign the album cover of choice and then add it back into iTunes.

Boosh! Job's a good'un :thumbup:

Only took 2months lol

Found the thread when hunting for something - problem solved some time back

Hence my Trainspotting album has:

Instead of this:

No matter how I try to change it.... It doesn't let me!!! :frusty:

Plus many other albums of mine... :(

Right click the track > Get info > Got to the artwork tab and delete the current one and then add the other one.

Right click the track > Get info > Got to the artwork tab and delete the current one and then add the other one.

That just does the track.

Ctrl A can do it for the album.

But if something goes wrong then you need to do it over again unless the image is embedded in the track...hence mp3Tag :thumbup:

This is what you get for doing everything legally Phube.

Me? I'd delete the album from iTunes, go and use mp3Tag to assign the album cover of choice and then add it back into iTunes.

Boosh! Job's a good'un :thumbup:

mp3Tag - errr confused me... but...

Tried this and it worked... Cheers...

Funny thing is there was the stupid Lou Reed face cover there... but 5 proper Trainspotting covers there aswell (all the ones I'd tried to replace it with!!) lol

Archived