Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Classic Songs

No one can be indifferent to 10cc - Deceptive Bends is the greatest record of all time.

Of all time.

I'm not indifferent to 10CC - I know I don't like them. :)

Does anyone remember a TV show from the 80s where they used to put videos to 60s and 70s music (ie, songs that wouldn't have had video when they originally came out) was on BBC2 and presented by *shudders* Simon Bates I think. Can't remember what it was called.

Does anyone remember a TV show from the 80s where they used to put videos to 60s and 70s music (ie, songs that wouldn't have had video when they originally came out) was on BBC2 and presented by *shudders* Simon Bates I think. Can't remember what it was called.

The golden oldie picture show, presented by DLT :thumbup:

Thank God for this thread! I've just gone through five pages of the 'Album of the Year' thread and I've not heard of any of them!!

Some classics in here - 10cc - brilliant. Solsbury Hill - brilliant.

Thank you - I felt old on the other thread but young on this one!

One of my faves Rudy - Supertramp

Simply Red - Holding Back the Years

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Journey - Don't Stop Believin

:D :D :D

ANY WAY YOU WANT IT

THAT'S THE WAY YOU NEED IT

ANY WAY YOU WANT IT

*DINGDUHDUMDUMDUHDUHDUMDUH*

[/whackasstextguitar]

Anyway You Want It

The Chain - Fleetwood Mac

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Archived