Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Classic Songs

I have recently listened to more and more of these "classic" old songs much of which me Mum and Dad used to listen to and I insisted that they were rubbish :thumbup: like a little twat <_< However now I am little older and wiser there are some magic tunes which are just brilliant IMO! These are now the songs I will stick on the music box in the pub :rolleyes::giggle:

Here are my few picks :thumbup::dance::punk:

The Eagles - Hotel California

Peter Gabriel - Solsbury Hill

The Who - Pinball Wizard

The Who - Baba O'Rielly

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

The Police - Walking On The Moon

To be fair there are loads more but these will do for a start :thumbup:

I have recently listened to more and more of these "classic" old songs much of which me Mum and Dad used to listen to and I insisted that they were rubbish :thumbup: like a little twat <_< However now I am little older and wiser there are some magic tunes which are just brilliant IMO! These are now the songs I will stick on the music box in the pub :rolleyes::giggle:

Here are my few picks :thumbup::dance::punk:

Peter Gabriel - Solsbury Hill

The Who - Pinball Wizard

The Who - Baba O'Rielly

The Police - Walking On The Moon

To be fair there are loads more but these will do for a start :thumbup:

That's the problem with this old music, it all sounds the same. :P

D'evils - Jay-Z.

Hip-Hop - Dead Prez.

Juicy - Notorious B.I.G.

One Mic - Nas.

Just a few off the top of my head.

ay ay come on I can handle you telling me you are owning jack on foxes talk but when you start taking MCR and BFMV's names in vain well you hit nerves,

and well my friend jay-z, nas..pft :frusty:

ay ay come on I can handle you telling me you are owning jack on foxes talk but when you start taking MCR and BFMV's names in vain well you hit nerves,

and well my friend jay-z, nas..pft :frusty:

Yes Darren!

Tank.

Anyone who doesn't like this is a twat.

Whta bout if you are indifferent to 10 CC? :unsure:

:blink:

Your mum and Dad have excellent taste.

:giggle: dey down wid it

Heres some of the tunes I was brought up to...

All songs I remember playing on mum and dad's gramophone :thumbup:

Archived