Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Carlisle United

Ditto. Fox Travel adventure to Carlisle! Sweeeeeeet!

Thanks for sorting that, let me know how much I owe you. Need to sort the travel monopoly out for this one then :P

Do's any one think we will sell this out?

I doubt it, it's hell on a stick to get to and it's pretty expensive just before Christmas.

Well from my point of view thank God they didn't change it - we're leaving early enough as it is without having to get up any earlier.

What i was thinking.

stand cbs section 3 row y

anybody know why my ticket was £20 when it clearly says tickets are £18 according to the website?

Did you pay via internet?

£37 of your English pounds please my love. £19 for travel and £18 for match ticket.

I shall give you that on Saturday then, cheap at half the price :unsure::D So are we agreed that FT leaves at 8am now then?

Why couldn't the club, Police and the train company all have worked together to reach a solution?

They don't want our fans hanging around Carlisle, move the train back 10-15 minutes and then they can go, no problems.

Well from my point of view thank God they didn't change it - we're leaving early enough as it is without having to get up any earlier.

I wouldn't like to have to get up earlier for this one. 12pm is early enough for me. :cool:

Probably because they'll get more money for Fox Travel.

Exactly my thoughts.

Why couldn't the club, Police and the train company all have worked together to reach a solution?

They don't want our fans hanging around Carlisle, move the train back 10-15 minutes and then they can go, no problems.

Personally I don't see a problem in running a footy special to say Newcastle or Leeds. A lot more easier to get home from them pair.

Easier said than done.

Archived