Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Good Offer!

That's pretty mental, it's basically Fallout 3 for free.

There's a new box out, came out Friday, with Gears 1&2, the 60gig and an extra controller all in the box. It's not actually a shop or company offer, it's actually how Microsoft box it and it's retailing just under £200 everywhere really. I think we (GAME) are selling it about £190.

But Fallout for free as well? That's pretty awesome to be fair.

There's a new box out, came out Friday, with Gears 1&2, the 60gig and an extra controller all in the box. It's not actually a shop or company offer, it's actually how Microsoft box it and it's retailing just under £200 everywhere really. I think we (GAME) are selling it about £190.

Indeed it is a good deal, could Game match OR better it?

Indeed it is a good deal, could Game match OR better it?

Narh mate they won't bother.

Why would they? People will come to us and buy 360s anyway. We sold Wii Fit boards about a tenner more than everyone else in town last weekend and still sold all of them because people just will come to Game and buy.

Narh mate they won't bother.

Why would they? People will come to us and buy 360s anyway. We sold Wii Fit boards about a tenner more than everyone else in town last weekend and still sold all of them because people just will come to Game and buy.

I don't understand that I mean how the hell do they stay is business and which bunch of mongos actually buy games from there!!

I mean take GH World Tour in Grantham in game it is £44.99 in woolworths a 30second walk away it's £39.99 and in Morrisons another minute away it's £37.99!!!

you can save yourself £7.00 buy walking less than 2mins down the road so why the hell do people actually buy form Game

I don't understand that I mean how the hell do they stay is business and which bunch of mongos actually buy games from there!!

I mean take GH World Tour in Grantham in game it is £44.99 in woolworths a 30second walk away it's £39.99 and in Morrisons another minute away it's £37.99!!!

you can save yourself £7.00 buy walking less than 2mins down the road so why the hell do people actually buy form Game

I know what you are saying, but there are some drongo's out there that will just go in the first shop they see and just buy it.

Sadly Jay its, in part, because these things are bought by parents with no knowledge of gaming.

Having said that, my bro-in-law, who has played more console games than me (I have and have had consoles, but prefer PC gaming) will go to Game and he really should know better. I've laid the facts out before him and shown him the error of his ways, but theres no helping people.

Anyone for pipebombing Game, PM me. :thumbup:

PS, I'm kidding about the last sentence, but a guy should have a dream.

My wife.:angry:

What she spent on games & software for me last year was shocking, eye-watering.

Especially when you consider that she used my bloody credit card to get them. :cry:

Finners, do you work at the GAME in the Highcross?

GAME do offer loyalty points and trade-ins unlike morrisons though.

YEAH it's great though isn't it!!

I mean I went to buy COD5 last week wanted to trade it Battlefield bad company what 4months old? they said £8.00... the game was £34.99 in game = £26.99 I said NO DEAL kept Battlefield went to Asda and paid £27.00 for COD without trading anything in!!

Archived