Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The NBA Thread

How frustrating...... Melo insists on taking 30 shots a game and tries to force everything.  Smith is the same.

Bugging me how they are really making silly little mistakes with stupid fouls and throwing the ball away.  Kidd needs to step up a little being the most experienced layer at this time of the season.

Hopefully Woodson shakes it out of them.....

Missed the thunder grizz game, but caught the last minute and thought it had overtime written all over it.  Going to be a good series that.

I should go bed as going for a bike ride at 6.30, might dose up on black coffee and leave when it gets light.  Not best prep for a ride but oh well 

How frustrating...... Melo insists on taking 30 shots a game and tries to force everything.  Smith is the same.

Bugging me how they are really making silly little mistakes with stupid fouls and throwing the ball away.  Kidd needs to step up a little being the most experienced layer at this time of the season.

Hopefully Woodson shakes it out of them.....

Missed the thunder grizz game, but caught the last minute and thought it had overtime written all over it.  Going to be a good series that.

I should go bed as going for a bike ride at 6.30, might dose up on black coffee and leave when it gets light.  Not best prep for a ride but oh well 

Are these games on TV or are you watching through NBA Gamelive?

There is no way I have the stamina to watch throughout the night and the breaks are so long. I watch first thing the next morning with the breaks cut.

Grizz let G1 slip but clearly the series could go either way.

Knicks were poor but when both your shooters shoot badly you can expect any more than that?

Is novak injured? I didn't see him on the floor throughout the game (not that he makes any difference against a decent defence).

Surprised how little they used Failton in the fourth he has clearly been the Knicks best player in the playoffs so far.

Melo is a whiny bitch isn't he?

Not sure what has gone on with Novak, Woodson seems to lose favour in the bench players that played well in the run up to the play offs.  Copeland is getting very few minutes and i think he' a good option to keep a scorer on when melo is off.

Felton has been great but woodson seems to make strange decisions, but he knows far more than me so i have faith in him.

Melo does moan a little but i think its a show of guilt from the stupid idea of taking everybody on and it failing.  Saying that the calls were pretty bad on Sunday, both ways.

I usually watch the games on XBMC, fantastic little program as all games are available and i link my laptop up to the tv.

Getting interesting with Bulls beating heat.  Without Deng and Rose!!!!! I think there bigs are too strong for the heats poor big men.  Will rose make his debut in this series???

Heat missed a lot of open shots. Bulls scored more points, no excuses. Still fancy us (now in 5!).

Spurs fightback was great to watch.

2 good games last night.

I watched the first half and 6 mins of Knicks Pacers and it looked likr Pacers were going to win. I jumped to half way through the 4th and saw a blowout.

Grizz held their nerve. so 3 of 4 road teams have won already.

Well the Heat kicked ass in G2 but unlike football the games aren't won on aggregate so overall it's advantage Bulls. 

Spurs lost to GSW so all the top four seeds lost a home game in the first 2 of round 2.

All games are 1-1. 

Why such a big gap between the knicks/pacers games.  Play on Saturday and then again on Thursday??

Suely thats not fair for the rest of the teams as the others don't have that much of a rest.  Heat had that rest but they earned it by winning in 4

The two champions came through on the road in G3s against this week's media darlings. Nice.

Wade is clearly injured and may as well sit out. Bron had 3 poor quarters, the Heat didn't attack the basket enough.

Bosh was fantastic and Cole again proved he's the man.

The Heat re-gain homecourt.

Fell asleep at 3rd quarter as had to be up early.  If they play fired up on Saturday we can win this.

Again silly mistakes nearly got them back into it.  Melo's handle of the ball is terrible, he loses the dribble so many times.  I know they do ball handling in training so surely he needs more work on it

I think it was always a likely win in Madison. Think the Pacers have the edge in Indiana though.

Memphis against Spurs in the West - nice!

Wade ailing badly for the Heat but I still fancy a Finals spot.

I missed the first game.  Looking forward to watching it tonight.  I think Pacers are a great team and played to there strengths against the knicks.  West has played fantastic and would be an asset to any team.  

Could be an interesting series.

So 1:1. No excuses, we should have put it away in the 4th.

Pacers now have homecourt advantage. If they hold the 2 at home coming up the series is theirs for the taking. They're unbeaten at home in the playoffs so far.