Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The NBA Thread

Was a good game.  Some dodgy ref decisions again.  Why nothing was looked at again when Wade hit his elbow into stephenson i think it was and  James still likes to flop a little.  He is the Heskey of the NBA

Was a good game.  Some dodgy ref decisions again.  Why nothing was looked at again when Wade hit his elbow into stephenson i think it was and  James still likes to flop a little.  He is the Heskey of the NBA

Wade was going up the court and trying to avoid that idiot stephenson.

I wouldn't be surprised if action was taken against West though for that deliberate elbow into Chalmers (actually I would but it's the dirtiest play of the series so far).

That wasn't trying to get out of his way.  He brought his elbow right up above his head

Didn't see the West incident so can't comment.

Big game tonight, Can still go either way, good for the neutral that things are going close.  The beauty of the play offs it really does show the strongest teams getting to the finals,

Stephenson was in the way - Wade tried to jump over him.

Anyway, the Heat showed class tonight. That was a big win and a humbling for the bigger pacers.

G4 could be a classic.

A very good win.  Pacers didn't know what hit them.

These late nights are killing me at the moment

A very good win.  Pacers didn't know what hit them.

These late nights are killing me at the moment

Strange g4 last night;

Some poor refs decisions at crucial times and too many ticky tacky fouls called early on.

Great start by the Pacers, Heat put themselevs in position to win in the 4th and then....

All level going back to Miami.

Hibbert is a tall MF.

Its good for the game that its so close.  Game 3 was a bit of a blowout but for the neutral (Sort of, prefer pacers to heat) its good entertainment.

Stephenson was up to his flopping which isn't good for the game.

Looks like 7 game series at this rate, game 7 with o/t would be good to atch

If Miami win the ECF then who will get home court advantage in the finals?

Edit: I thought San Antonio won the Western Conference I didn't realise OKC did.

Edited by stix

Well wade and Bosh continued their miserable series. They played very very badly and Lebron seems to have decided to stop trusting them or anyone else. The loss was then inevitable.

At this level Hero ball won't work.

For G7 we need to play team basketball. Defend, run, pass, shoot, defend , run, pass, shoot. We need to trust our teammates as we have done all season and which made us indestructible. Do that and we'll win, easily.

The best TEAM will win G7 and we need to show that we are.

Well done to the Pacers for taking it this far.

The big decision is do i stay up and watch it???

Should be a great game.

I'll just watch it first thing in the morning "as live" before I look at any other website.

Sad to hear that both Grant Hill and Jason Kidd have decided to call it quits after 19 years in the league. The former co-rookies of the year hanging 'em up within a day (or two) of each other.

Two unbelievably good players in their day. I kinda feel as though what small trace of my childhood remained has now gone.

• 2 weeks later...

Game 4 of these finals is gonna be big. San Antonio answered Miami's Game 2 domination, but with TP a doubt for Game 4, my opinion is that Thursday nights match up could well be the deciding game that people will look back on when it's all done & dusted.

Miami's big 3 scored 85 of the teams 109 points lastnight. TP didn't manage a single point throughout the 2nd half apparently. I've seen highlights of the first half, seemed pretty even. Maybe SAS with a few more turnovers but TP seemed on it despite still carrying a knock & DW seemed in much better form.

It must have been a monster performance in the 2nd half from MIA. Looking forward to the extended highlights later.

This ones going all the way.

LeBron James could be the first MVP to get below 40% (or 50,can't remember) scoring percentage in 50 years in the finals

Hardly watched any of the finals after watching loads of games in earlier rounds.  Might give game 5 a go tonight

• 3 months later...

Seen as i've finally just got around to renewing my league pass i thought it would be a good time to resurrect the thread.

Should be a pretty exciting season with all the returns from injuries and tanking that will be going on,

My two predictions, philly end the season with 10 wins, winning the tanking race and then miss out on Wiggins anyway (which would be our usual way)

Indiana end the season with the best regular season record (not saying there gonna win the east though)

• 5 weeks later...

Nearly time.

In the East Brooklyn looking good if their old men can avoid dying. 

Rose back and playing "well" in an undefeated pre-season.

Indiana have Granger back and look strong.

Washington making an effort which could put them in the top 6 in the East

I expect Chicago to beat Miami on opening night and go on to get the best record in the league, Indiana to possibly get the 2. Miami 3 and Brooklyn 4 before Miami Knock off Indiana in 7 and Chicago in 5 to make the finals for a 4th consecutive year.

Really looking forward to seeing Beas back in Miami - he's a goofball but I like him - and whether Oden can make it through the season getting stronger is going to be really interesting.

Oden beasting in the playoffs with Beas as 6th man is my dream.