Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The NBA Thread

Have been waiting for the play-offs for a while, took a back seat with Basketball, hence why I haven't commented on this thread for a while.

Think Miami and San Antonio are the teams to beat, unless Lakers up their gears despite Kobe's injury.

What are people's thoughts on Stephen Curry of Golden State, breaking the record for most three pointers in a season, he had a season high of 54 pts a couple of months ago as well.

How talented is he?

Play offs are here!!!!!!

Predictions please?

From a knicks point of view i think we can get to the conference finals and take the Heat to 7 games but lose in 7. Whoever beats the heat then will win the championhip.

Watch the lakers as well, Howard and Nash to really click in the playoffs.

Lets hope its a good one

Great minds....

I've just put up a prediction thread so we can make it a bit competitive.

Probably only 4 or 5 of us will have a go though.

Despite all the banter and the disagreements on here i wish all your teams the best of luck........ Except for when they are playing the knicks.

Enjoy the games and i look forward to some more comments on here

Well the Knicks got the win, and that's all that matters.

Looked like they might not at one stage but the Celtics offense disappeared (or the Knicks defense stepped up if you're blind :P ) in the second half.

I thought Green might sink them but he didn't and that first game was very important, if Celtics can't take G2 I doubt they threaten the Knicks.

Brooklyn easily beat the Bulls. Memphis were not their usual selves losing to the clippers and the game of the evening was the nugs squeaking past the warriors. old man Miller was fantastic.

Now onto the championship contenders. ;)

No real shocks at the moment, Sundays games were more blowouts than saturday games (besides nets). Knicks didn't look too good and i thought they were going to lose.

I found melo and smith to try too hard to win the game themselves but luckily came good at the end.

Bulls looked awful

Unfortunately i didn't have the chance to see the other games.

No real shocks at the moment, Sundays games were more blowouts than saturday games (besides nets). Knicks didn't look too good and i thought they were going to lose.

I found melo and smith to try too hard to win the game themselves but luckily came good at the end.

Bulls looked awful

Unfortunately i didn't have the chance to see the other games.

I had the time and the pleasure to watch 3 out of the 8 completely and the start and end of the other 5 games.

Sunday's were pretty one-sided - much more than I anticipated.

Now we'll see how good the losing team's coaches are - this is when they earn their money (and jobs).

Bucks were just guard iso plays mostly. Both Jennings and ellis made some incredible shots but if that's all they've got it's over. The Bucks need to pass and find a third scorer inside.

Yeah, Bulls Nets was an ugly game but all credit to Noah playing through the pain.

You've got to wonder about Rose who has been cleared to play for weeks but is saying that he's mentally not right. always thought he was a mental midget.

Feel sorry for the Grizz.

Just 23 points for the Celtics in the 2nd half tonight. Knicks shut 'em down. K-Mart and Chandler were monsters, and as soon as the going got tough, the C's quit. As sportscaster's parlance goes, the Knicks take a "commanding 2-0 lead" up to Boston.

SAY GO NEW YORK GO NEW YORK GO

Knicks were terrible first half and fantastic second half. Helped with KG in foul trouble and Pierce being the only other threat.

Be nice to get a 4-0 win.

Is it true that Melo has never been on a winning playoff series??

Yeah, Bulls Nets was an ugly game but all credit to Noah playing through the pain.

You've got to wonder about Rose who has been cleared to play for weeks but is saying that he's mentally not right. always thought he was a mental midget.

Feel sorry for the Grizz.

You destroy your ACL and then start playing at that sort of standard!

You destroy your ACL and then start playing at that sort of standard!

He isn't playing at any level.

He has been cleared to play physically for a month or more - he doesn't feel ready mentally. As I said mental midget.

Another good second half for the Knicks. Celtics looking old.

Another easy win for the Heat.

Didn't watch much of the GS, Denver game but the home run is finished. Maybe Denver are too.

He isn't playing at any level.

He has been cleared to play physically for a month or more - he doesn't feel ready mentally. As I said mental midget.

Another good second half for the Knicks. Celtics looking old.

Another easy win for the Heat.

Didn't watch much of the GS, Denver game but the home run is finished. Maybe Denver are too.

Missed Galinari and Farried on minimal game time back from injury

Missed Galinari and Farried on minimal game time back from injury

David Lee is out for the Warriors. He's far more important than Galinari.

Denver can't afford to lose on their home court to teams, it's their big advantage, on the road their not an exceptional team.

Heat had a poor first half last night but they just go into another gear when they want to.

Bulls, Nets was another snorer

Grizz beating the clips was great, ZBo battling Blake is a wonderful matchup and last night Conley removed Paul from the game.

Go Grizz.

Watched bulls/nets game earlier, thats nearly 2 hours of my life i'll never get back....

I assume we can all change our predicitions now that Westbrook is out for a while?

He may only be out 12 days (like Metta World Peace) that'll change nothing. But at the end of the first round you can choose whatever prediction you want for round 2.

Last night the Knicks just continued to make Boston look old and finished. Surely over in 4?

Lakers continued their joke season.

Fantastic game and atmosphere in GS. I love me some Ty Lawson but in the end GS take a 2:1 lead. That could still go 7.

Imagine how crap you must feel going that whole season and going out in 4. Must feel like such a waste of time. They're constantly traveling and missing family stuff etc and then for it all to be for nothing must be pretty heartbreaking.

Imagine how crap you must feel going that whole season and going out in 4. Must feel like such a waste of time. They're constantly traveling and missing family stuff etc and then for it all to be for nothing must be pretty heartbreaking.

But better than not making the playoffs.