Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The NBA Thread

Absolutely mental. Love the guy but he's gonna be slated for this. So much can go wrong aswell, expectations so high. Already under evens to win it all next year.

It's strange because I genuinely believe he'd have got his ring in OKC eventually, they should have beat them in the West this year, absolutely awful collapse.

Real shame for me that Durant has jumped ship to GS. That's what I don't like about the NBA nowadays, too much teaming up with other superstars rather than the organic way of growing through the draft and complimenting that with solid free agent signings.

When is the nba going to step in and stop this crap. Salary caps should be hard. Cant go over bottom line.

Tired of stacked teams. You cant compete. Money talks though and im sure durant wouldn't have gone if all gs could have offered was 15 mill a season....

Lost all respect for this guy with this decision. You were THIS close to beating them..so you decide to join them. Tit.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 08/11/2016 at 09:40, Samilktray said:

Cavs are gonna take it again this year, barely got out of 2nd gear yet and they look ridiculously good. Golden State have been pretty weird so far but will still take the West. 

I think curry is kicking back to gear after KD is now comfortable with his role. I saY warriors in 5 games. CavS have no answer for KD and korver gonna be a mismatch for any one of klay/curry or KD

11 hours ago, the fox said:

What!. I don't get it. The raps are very good ( second seed in the east) and they have the best SG in the league, with a quality forward they can be awesome.

Ya i agree but unfortunately we have to beat the cavs to get to the finals (if we get to semis) . Cavs are better than us hands down.

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

Ya i agree but unfortunately we have to beat the cavs to get to the finals (if we get to semis) . Cavs are better than us hands down.

I still think that the CAVs have a lot of weak links in their starting lineup (defense). If kyle and demar can play to their best, I don't think it is outrageous to say that the raps can get at least a 6 game series. And next season the team should try to get Griffen. Because he will make them a title contender.

4 minutes ago, the fox said:

I still think that the CAVs have a lot of weak links in their starting lineup (defense). If kyle and demar can play to their best, I don't think it is outrageous to say that the raps can get at least a 6 game series. And next season the team should try to get Griffen. Because he will make them a title contender.

We got to 6 games last year but derozan and lowry werent too hot. I can only hope we make it back and that the cavs under estimate us. We definitely miss bismack biyombo though he was a great player for us last year.

8 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

We got to 6 games last year but derozan and lowry werent too hot. I can only hope we make it back and that the cavs under estimate us. We definitely miss bismack biyombo though he was a great player for us last year.

His defense and rebounding helped a lot last season. But, I think demar is the key this season. He plays like young Kobe now. In a league built around spacing and 7 footers knocking down 3s I think demar is a breath of Fresh air. If he can switch on korver or kyrie it would be over. And I like Cory Joseph a lot the man is a hustler and should guard kyrie for at least 15 minutes a game.

Edited by the fox

14 hours ago, the fox said:

So, lebron is mad because he doesn't have enough supporting cast. Well, you should have not took the max. The CAVs already are in luxury tax. What does he want more. 

Entitled little B. 

They have a roster that will hands down win the eastern conference. Sure golden state is a tough team but you beat them last year.

Ya they added  durant but I don't  think GS is leaps and bounds a better team.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Entitled little B. 

They have a roster that will hands down win the eastern conference. Sure golden state is a tough team but you beat them last year.

Ya they added  durant but I don't  think GS is leaps and bounds a better team.

The thing about KD is, he is a mismatch for pretty much every one. The only one that can keep up with him is lebron. This season KD is an elite defender so, GSW will switch green,klay and KD on him (lebron) all the time (those are 2 first team all defense and an elite Durant). And a 32 years old lebron can't guard KD and still feast on the offensive end in a 7 game series. He know that he has too many defensive weak links in the team to keep up with the GSW.

• 1 month later...

Amongst all the Champions League extravaganza, let's celebrate Dirk Nowitzki's magical milestone of reaching more than 30'000 career points (in 19 seasons with the Mavericks) - the first ever European to do so.

30-000-Punkte-Dirk-Nowitzki-erreicht-nae

Where others fold, you keep on producing the goods. Never been that much of a fan of yours, but kudos to that willpower, determination and clutch. :appl:

• Like 1

On Mon Jan 23 2017 at 19:50, General Smuts said:

Being a bulls fan is painful

I spent many a holiday in Orlando as a kid. When the magic were actually decent.

For my sins I follow them and the dolphins in the nfl. 

Who knew Leicester would win something before them both lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...