Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jay

Big in 2009

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
what's it like? i got bored quickly with them before

it's a very Spiritualized, My Bloody Valentine esq psychedelic rock sound it's not a bad album though to be honest

ok which bands are currently knocking about that you think are going to make a BIG impact in 2009 first up....

continuing the Electo sound of 2008 like MGMT my first tip is Passion Pit

Surely couldn't have been any more spot on with that one... Manners is massive. Absolutely massive. Such a great album.

Surely couldn't have been any more spot on with that one... Manners is massive. Absolutely massive. Such a great album.

yep think I get maximum points for that one!!! :thumbup:

Kid Cudi and Kid British are big shouts for tiny people.

Little Boots is gonna be MASSIVE this year. You heard it here first. Possibly.

Esser deserves to be gargantuan but probably won't be cos hes far to obtuse for everyone. Florence and the Machine - ditto. Friendly Fires could continue there kind of break last year or Twang into non existence. Thomas Tantrum have a chance, as do Buraka Som Sistema aided by MIA but i doubt either of these will. White Lies are on there way as well.

My sly tippage though is La Roux. She is teh sex.

And Radio 1 are loving The Big Pink at the moment so i suppose they might do well. However they are shit.

Lastly, i think i like that Lady Gaga. She's poontastic.

:cool:

Little Boots I like, got both EPs.

The other Lady's a bit too GaGa for my taste and scores more with her hilariously weird outfits and media presence than with her actual music.

When's that bloody new Friendly Fires album to come out???

Oh, and maybe The Electric Soft Parade can do a new one, too (as described in the other thread).

Little Boots I like, got both EPs.

The other Lady's a bit too GaGa for my taste and scores more with her hilariously weird outfits and media presence than with her actual music.

When's that bloody new Friendly Fires album to come out???

Oh, and maybe The Electric Soft Parade can do a new one, too (as described in the other thread).

They've only recently had one come out!

Archived