Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
21 hours ago, Livid said:

I looked at Seasick Steve at Rock City but £50 for pretty much anyone at Rock City is just too much for me. 

I know Leicester are losing the o2 academy at the end of the year but I think like the prices were getting bad there too, for Hard Life nearly 40 quid a ticket. Like everyone will pay what they're happy to pay but for the size of the o2 academy I think the price is crazy. 

  • Like 1
Posted
4 hours ago, sharpylcfc said:

I know Leicester are losing the o2 academy at the end of the year but I think like the prices were getting bad there too, for Hard Life nearly 40 quid a ticket. Like everyone will pay what they're happy to pay but for the size of the o2 academy I think the price is crazy. 

That’s it. Doors at Rock City are 6.30pm that night, you need to get there early for a decent spot. It’s a real effort to get home and out again after work for anything close to that time even before I factor in getting a bite to eat beforehand. 
 

£50 for a poor view doesn’t sell it to me. 
 

I’ve paid above what I normally would for Oasis and I’ve been going to a lot of gigs but 2027 could be where I start to cut back a little. 

Posted
26 minutes ago, Livid said:

That’s it. Doors at Rock City are 6.30pm that night, you need to get there early for a decent spot. It’s a real effort to get home and out again after work for anything close to that time even before I factor in getting a bite to eat beforehand. 
 

£50 for a poor view doesn’t sell it to me. 
 

I’ve paid above what I normally would for Oasis and I’ve been going to a lot of gigs but 2027 could be where I start to cut back a little. 

Completely agree, I've paid way more than I would normally because it'll be my first time ever seeing Oasis, if anyone else were charging it would never pay it.

 

I've paid similar to what Hard Life were charging, for The Fratellis in Leeds next year at the o2 academy there. The Fratellis are obviously more well known but still nearly 40 at a o2 academy is crazy. 

 

First thing that's massively getting out of hand in my opinion is the fees you get charged, seeing Blossoms in Birmingham in December and got charged just over 10 pound in fees which is just crazy to me.

 

  • Like 1
Posted
50 minutes ago, sharpylcfc said:

Completely agree, I've paid way more than I would normally because it'll be my first time ever seeing Oasis, if anyone else were charging it would never pay it.

 

I've paid similar to what Hard Life were charging, for The Fratellis in Leeds next year at the o2 academy there. The Fratellis are obviously more well known but still nearly 40 at a o2 academy is crazy. 

 

First thing that's massively getting out of hand in my opinion is the fees you get charged, seeing Blossoms in Birmingham in December and got charged just over 10 pound in fees which is just crazy to me.

 

£55 to see Dizzee Rascal at the O2 in Leicester next month 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...